Homebrew Helpful 3DS homebrew threads/links! (Always updating!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Is there any informative link showing what I need to do to create Action Replay codes?
(gonna get my 3DS today or tomorrow)
That's actually a good question, does anyone have one?

Reactions: CosmoCortney

The Catboy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I did not give up on this thread, I had an issue with my 3DS and it's being repaired right now.
I actually don't update this thread until I test everything first, so that's part of the hindrance. The other part is because I still work full-time.

Reactions: CosmoCortney

The Catboy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I have done a pretty big update to the thread. I've removed several outdated links and added smealum official page to the top of the thread. I've also added more up to date guides to follow and tons of new applications!
Edit: I updated the lay out as well, bringing the CFW section to the top.

Last edited by The Catboy,
Reactions: matpower

HariGp

Trophies
XP
Country
India
You might want to remove the rxTools nightlies link, as that github doesn't exist anymore :P

The Catboy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
You might want to remove the rxTools nightlies link, as that github doesn't exist anymore :P
I am keeping them in the oldies in case they come back. I know they went down for months, then somehow came back up.

Reactions: matpower

The Catboy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Update! RXtools moved to the oldies until it shows some actual life. 2 months is a very long time in the hacking world to not show any real progress. Maybe there's some nightly floating around, but no FIRM0/1 protection or proper A9LH support, makes me worry.

Reactions: daxtsu and matpower

The Catboy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
So another quick update! I've added a few new links to the thread! And in case anyone was watching last night, I once again tried to use spoilers. For some reason, they were broken again! I tried everything to fix them and nothing worked, so I gave up them. I want to use them to give this thread a cleaner and more compressed look, instead of this wall of text, but that doesn't seem possible as of right now.

The Catboy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I just noticed that I have been running this thread since October! So of course, it's that time again! Anything on this thread out of date? Anything you would all like to see? I think I've done a pretty good job keeping up with most of this, everyone is welcome to make suggestions/corrections! This isn't my thread, this is a community thread!

cvskid

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a 3DS homebrew app that can make the default volume of the system louder like the PSP has?

The Catboy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Is there a 3DS homebrew app that can make the default volume of the system louder like the PSP has?
I've looked for it and I couldn't find anything, but I may not be using the right search terms

Also Mizuki had to be removed from the list because too much salt from the community. Stay classy Temp.

Reactions: cvskid
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: hmm