Homebrew Helpful 3DS homebrew threads/links! (Always updating!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Update again~~~ because there are like shittons of Ticket installers and CIA installers being made everyday, I made an entire section for them!
Also since some life has been shown for RXTools, I re-added it to the list.

cearp

瓜老外
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
you have CIAngel and FunKeyCIA but add FunkyCIA too, that's the older tool, made for dumping your own eshop games :)

DarkFlare69

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
pJTtz3c.png

The PlaiSysUpdater link is merged with the blargSnes one

The Catboy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica

The Catboy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I'll be trying to do some updates to the layout at some point and time. Every time I try to update my threads something happens. So hopefully this time, shit won't happen.

Reuf

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi guys, first i'm happy that i found this forum i will try to stay active and help if i can :) but for start i need a help. For me homebrew is not new thing i have that on my wii and wii u ( virtual wii ) but for 3ds xl that i bought for my son i can't figure out it . I have 3ds xl with version 4.5 and i have no clue should i update it to 9.2 or not. I dont have any sky3ds plus card , gateway, or even some of games that i can use to install homebrew. So please tell me if i want to setup for my boy what will be the best solution to use homebrew on 4.5 or i should ugrade to 9.2 first ?

I found many solutions but to be honest i'm little bit confused :(

Appriciate any help ....

TechyTurtle

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi guys, first i'm happy that i found this forum i will try to stay active and help if i can :) but for start i need a help. For me homebrew is not new thing i have that on my wii and wii u ( virtual wii ) but for 3ds xl that i bought for my son i can't figure out it . I have 3ds xl with version 4.5 and i have no clue should i update it to 9.2 or not. I dont have any sky3ds plus card , gateway, or even some of games that i can use to install homebrew. So please tell me if i want to setup for my boy what will be the best solution to use homebrew on 4.5 or i should ugrade to 9.2 first ?

I found many solutions but to be honest i'm little bit confused :(

Appriciate any help ....

I recommend buying cubic ninja and using gteway 4.5. exploit if you don't want to update to 9.2. Also create a thread if you need more help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: @Xdqwerty how are you?