Homebrew Helpful 3DS homebrew threads/links! (Always updating!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Hey, can you add my application, TownManager to the list?
The die is cast... the means of sacrifice has been determined.
Your donation is welcomed. Your reward is evil in it's purest form

ismails890

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Does anybody know how to play legit cias on ver. 11.3 non-CFW'd, homebrewed o3ds? I'd downloaded a few of them in ver 11.2, and I got a copy of that sd card? Can somebody help me? Is there maybe a new way of installing legit cia's?

Last edited by ismails890,

WaveSmash

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is kinda dumb, but one of the spoilers is labeled as "Homebrew Applicarions". Opps.

The Catboy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I am kind of hoping someone is interested in taking over this thread for me. Unfortunately I've been dealing a lot of personal issues and completely lost focus/interest in maintaining this list. At first it wasn't that hard to maintain, but the ever changing field of homebrews is actually really hard to keep up with and is always changing. I don't have the time, resources, nor even the will to continue keeping up to date with it to maintain a thread.
So if anyone is interested, comment, PM, etc. I will hand over the thread to you.

The Catboy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
@nop90 can now edit the main page, so he can also help take care of this thread! I won't be stepping down completely from the thread because I do want to help when I can. Just right now, it's best to get some help.

Reactions: Deleted User

nop90

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Updated the OP with the the missing HBs requested in the thread. But there are a lot of other programs not requested that should be added.

In the next days I check the 3ds Homebrew section of the forum and I'll add them.

I'm going to add a Developer tools too, where to list homebrewed libraries and tools for developing on 3ds.

Reactions: The Catboy

The Catboy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Updated the OP with the the missing HBs requested in the thread. But there are a lot of other programs not requested that should be added.

In the next days I check the 3ds Homebrew section of the forum and I'll add them.

I'm going to add a Developer tools too, where to list homebrewed libraries and tools for developing on 3ds.
Awesome work! ^_^ And thanks again for helping out! It's actually really nice knowing that I will have help with my two stickies.

nop90

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I'm trying to organize the linkd in sub section, so to easily add new link I'm gathering, but the BB code of the OP are really messed (too many copy/paste)

I cleaned the first two section and changed a litthe the text style. Let me know if you like it (expecially @Crystal the Glaceon ) before I continue.

The Catboy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I'm trying to organize the linkd in sub section, so to easily add new link I'm gathering, but the BB code of the OP are really messed (too many copy/paste)

I cleaned the first two section and changed a litthe the text style. Let me know if you like it (expecially @Crystal the Glaceon ) before I continue.
Continue what you are doing, I like it!

nop90

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
There's something odd. 3DeSmuME is listed twice in "Emulators!".
I'm reorganizing the list in OP and it may happens. There could be other mistakes but I'll clean everything. Thank you for rep

Thr really wrong thing is all the homebrew missing. Seraching them in the opl post is a slow task.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: The ST version honestly looks like they at least tried lol