Hacking (HENkaku) Homebrew Request Thread

MH666

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Please make a simple SOFTWARE VOLUME CONTROL program. I know this can be changed in registry but it requires a restart. I have couple of broken vita motherboards and one of them is on my main console. My VOL UP+ button is broken and i tried desoldering but its so tiny. Just ended up burning the "traces" or whatever you call them. I would very much appreciate it. I would even donate 10$ via paypal if someone makes a working volume app just for the community. I'm sure others have this problem also.

ElectricJelly

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hopefully with Rinnegatamante's GPU enabling work, one (or more) of the popular Doom source ports are now possible (or more possible, at least). Anyways, here's as much source as could track down:
https://zdoom.org/files/zdoom/2.8/zdoom-2.8.1-src.7z Last ZDoom Stable
https://zdoom.org/files/gzdoom/src/gzdoom-g3.2.5.zip Current GZDoom Stable
http://prboom.sourceforge.net/index.html PRBoom homepage
http://www.openal-soft.org/#download OpenAL download & such. Looks necessary for muzak playback.

Thanks

Qwyeltend

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Hello I am from Russia. I do not know English well, so forgive me for any language or not accuracy. I'm using Google translator.

So that's why we can not substitute software, as does vhbl. Imagine that I have a game jak 3, and there is a computer with which you can replace the download for another game? for example Tearaway. I do not fully understand how this works, but it seems to me that this is possible, as it was with 3ds and the substitution of gb games if the size of roms coincided at least approximately (was not more than the original). I hope knowledgeable people will answer me. Once again, sorry for errors

SKGleba

O ja pierdole!
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Hello I am from Russia. I do not know English well, so forgive me for any language or not accuracy. I'm using Google translator.

So that's why we can not substitute software, as does vhbl. Imagine that I have a game jak 3, and there is a computer with which you can replace the download for another game? for example Tearaway. I do not fully understand how this works, but it seems to me that this is possible, as it was with 3ds and the substitution of gb games if the size of roms coincided at least approximately (was not more than the original). I hope knowledgeable people will answer me. Once again, sorry for errors
you cant swap game files (at least not on fw≥3.61)

Hanabanashii

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Could Re-volt possibly be ported?
The source code was released some time ago, and these people updated it to OpenGL and to work on more recent windows versions and the like.

Stretching it a little, maybe allow MP to work between PC and Vita? (Uses Client/server architecture)

manifestx88

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Can someone create a Music Playlist creator (similar to the PS3) homebrew?
I am currently using Media Importer, and it handles importing music/videos on the fly very well (thanks cnsldv). However, I am longing for a Playlist creator that can be used on the Vita without going through QCMA or the PS3. I'm sure I am not the only one either. Here's a tutorial I made based on how to do this: http://wololo.net/talk/viewtopic.php?f=65&t=48949

Last edited by manifestx88,

DavidinCT

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How about a n64 Emulator that works with audio instead of the old one from the PSP.... I was hoping the vita would do a better job with the N64 than the PSP did but, it's looking like that is NOT the case.

Deleted member 381889

Guide Writer
Trophies
XP
Please make a simple SOFTWARE VOLUME CONTROL program. I know this can be changed in registry but it requires a restart. I have couple of broken vita motherboards and one of them is on my main console. My VOL UP+ button is broken and i tried desoldering but its so tiny. Just ended up burning the "traces" or whatever you call them. I would very much appreciate it. I would even donate 10$ via paypal if someone makes a working volume app just for the community. I'm sure others have this problem also.
If you're still looking for one, I could probably look into it, I don't see how it could be that hard :thinking:

Emankcin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Fallout 1 and 2 maybe? Not sure how one would go about that, but I've heard talk of something through some kind of DOS emulator?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Have a nice day. Life. Week. Month. year.