Homebrew Homebrew apps suddenly not working anymore on my 3DSXL and 2DS

Zingzo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Hi, I am a bit new to forums, but I hope this is the right place to ask this, and that someone can help me out.

My problem is homebrew. I have been using it a lot with everything working alright before, but lately, more and more apps have stopped working.
Launching homebrew is no problem, but many of my apps freeze during loading and I get a yellow screen.
This applies to apps like gameyob and mGBA.
As these are those I mostly use.

I have got 3 DS consoles, a 2DS, a old 3DSXL and a new3DSXL. The only on that currently works using homebrew is my new 3DS.
I use ninjahax to access my homebrew on the 3DSs but still ouse soundhax on my 2DS.
Both the 3DSs are updated, but not my 2DS.

I am unsure of where the problem lies and that I have tried to be as specific as possible here, but if you need any more info to help me out I will gladly deliver.

If needed I will provide a screenshot of my SD card folder structure.

In advance, thanks!

wormdood

pirate booty inspector
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I use ninjahax to access my homebrew on the 3DSs but still ouse soundhax on my 2DS.
Both the 3DSs are updated, but not my 2DS.
cfw is the most efficient way to launch homebrew. you should install cfw to your 2ds (here is a guide Homebrew Launcher (Soundhax) ) and then use your 2ds to cfw the rest of your systems (a guide for that Installing boot9strap (DSiWare) )
unless you have a r4i (ds flashcart) then you would ignore the first two links and instead use this one (ntrboot)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: hmm