Homebrew WIP Homebrew for soon !

Miles54321

Trophies
Website
derbergerac.com
XP
Country
His Twitter post said 6 months until we can start with homebrew. Wait 6 months for a hello world? Count me out!

Really, that's only in March 2018, Switch will only be 1 year old by then too!
The hype is real right now, no console has been hacked this fast, this will arguably be the best wait for a hacked system considering its only 6 months old
CAN'T TELL YOU HOW HYPED I AM TO HACK SWITCH!!!!!

guys i'm on 3.0.1 i'm fucked?????

EDIT I'M ON 3.0.0 OMG!!!!!!

Nice, that was scary to read at first! Don't touch that system unless you play zelda, use Fake DNS and have internet off!
Do not update! You want DEM HACKS BRO! I'm on 2.1.0!

Last edited by Miles54321,

DocAmes1980

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When I see shit like this I hate the internet. Only an unfiltered pool of bullshit could lead to such ignorant stupidity. Please don't spread this moronic nonsense. You clearly have no scientific background but have the audacity to ignore everything coming from the scientific community because you found your answers on the internet in the form of out of context anecdotes that do not prove anything.
*delete*

I'm done replying to anything even vaguely political. I'll only be a dick when it comes to gaming from now on. No more replying to political comments.

Last edited by DocAmes1980, , Reason: I deleted my post because it turned political.
D

Deleted User

Fuck me sideways, what is this.
Why this has WIP tag.
Why this post exist? This seriously brings nothing but unwanted hype and you guys let them increase their social e-penises.

Reactions: Bladexdsl

SnAQ

Trophies
XP
Country
Really, that's only in March 2018, Switch will only be 1 year old by then too!
The hype is real right now, no console has been hacked this fast, this will arguably be the best wait for a hacked system considering its only 6 months old
CAN'T TELL YOU HOW HYPED I AM TO HACK SWITCH!!!!!

Nice, that was scary to read at first! Don't touch that system unless you play zelda, use Fake DNS and have internet off!
Do not update! You want DEM HACKS BRO! I'm on 2.1.0!
If i remember correctly, the OG Xbox was hacked faster.

Skickat från min F8331 via Tapatalk

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse