Editorial Team
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Guys hello i have a problem i can not log in to homebrew launcher before 2 days i log in normally not can not.
Send message:error code 122-1006 COULD NOT DISPLAY PAGE or error code 122-1028 COULD NOT DISPLAY PAGE
i write to the browser loadiine.ovh or loadiine.ovh/550/HBLK
I have firmware 5.5.1 E
Please help me!!!

Try a different host page (wiiubru.com/go) , once you do: update to haxchi and never have this issue again.

SirNapkin1334

Renound Aritst
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can i download ds game from eshop free to install haxchi??
No. The cheapest game that works with Haxchi is Brain Age (may be called something different in your region). If you are on 5.5.2, I STRONGLY recommend you spend the $7 to get Haxchi with Brain Age, as the web exploit there is extremely unrelieable (took me 5 minutes of trying over and over to get it).

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Also, does anyone know how to decrypt the HBL channel install data? I want to change the boot music to the classic "Bum ba dum, bumba dum!"
Alternatively, can you tell me what the HBL's TitleID is so I can decrypt it with JNUS?

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Dimok is the developer, and I worked with him to test/debug/etc.
I wrote most of the thread for all the homebrew he released. He asked me to, as I used the same layout for all of his projects.

Also, does anyone know how to decrypt the HBL channel install data? I want to change the boot music to the classic "Bum ba dum, bumba dum!"
Alternatively, can you tell me what the HBL's TitleID is so I can decrypt it with JNUS?
You can't decrypt the sound file.
JNUSTool will not be useful, as it's not on NUS.
if you use JNUSTool with local files to decrypt the .app/h3 files, you'll get the homebrew files : boot.elf !
you will not get the homebrew resources.

If you want to change anything in the homebrew, you know that you don't even need to decrypt/decompile/recompile, because I'm sure you have read the first post which explain how to apply a new theme, right?
yes, it works for sounds too, not only pictures.

SirNapkin1334

Renound Aritst
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dimok is the developer, and I worked with him to test/debug/etc.
I wrote most of the thread for all the homebrew he released. He asked me to, as I used the same layout for all of his projects.

You can't decrypt the sound file.
JNUSTool will not be useful, as it's not on NUS.
if you use JNUSTool with local files to decrypt the .app/h3 files, you'll get the homebrew files : boot.elf !
you will not get the homebrew resources.

If you want to change anything in the homebrew, you know that you don't even need to decrypt/decompile/recompile, because I'm sure you have read the first post which explain how to apply a new theme, right?
yes, it works for sounds too, not only pictures.
Yes, I'm aware of that, but I wish the change the BOOT music. I know how to change the background music, but the boot music is really boring to me and I prefer something more classic :)
Is there a way to change it?
Or, is it possible to take a sound file, encrypt it, and replace the old encrypted sound file with the new encrypted sound file?
And, I knew it obviously wouldn't be in NUS, but I thought that using the encryption keys I could decrypt it.

Last edited by SirNapkin1334,

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
ah, you mean on the channel version ?
the boot music when launching the channel and still on the WiiU menu ?
I never tried the channel version, I didn't even know it had a music here.

in that case, it's probably just a file to replace.
you can either unpack (nuspacker or JNUStool, I don't know the used key) and repack (with NUSPacker), or even easier use ftpiiu_everywhere to replace the audio file. this way, you don't even need to decrypt or encrypt your sound file.

https://github.com/dimok789/homebrew_launcher/tree/homebrew_launcher_rpx/channel

here are the resources to pack to NUS format.
you need to change the bootSound.btsnd file in the meta folder.

Last edited by Cyan,

SirNapkin1334

Renound Aritst
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ah, you mean on the channel version ?
the boot music when launching the channel and still on the WiiU menu ?
I never tried the channel version, I didn't even know it had a music here.

in that case, it's probably just a file to replace.
you can either unpack (nuspacker or JNUStool, I don't know the used key) and repack (with NUSPacker), or even easier use ftpiiu_everywhere to replace the audio file. this way, you don't even need to decrypt or encrypt your sound file.

https://github.com/dimok789/homebrew_launcher/tree/homebrew_launcher_rpx/channel

here are the resources to pack to NUS format.
you need to change the bootSound.btsnd file in the meta folder.
How can I create a .btsnd? Never mind I figured out. But where should I go with FTPiiU?

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
in the meta.xml, I found this titleID : 0005000013374842

so, the location should be something like this :
mlc/usr/title/00050000/13374842/ ?
(ps: I never used ftpiiu everywhere, I don't know the internal wiiu file system architecture, but with the titleID you should be able to locate the correct folder)

SirNapkin1334

Renound Aritst
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

(ps: I never used ftpiiu everywhere, I don't know the internal wiiu file system architecture, but with the titleID you should be able to locate the correct folder)
Thanks! I'll make sure to try later. Can't right now, though, I'm dumping my NAND.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

@Cyan Hey, can you tell me precisely how long (in seconds) the sound should be?

SirNapkin1334

Renound Aritst
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

@Cyan sorry to really bug you, but I want to get an answer as soon as possible–how long should the boot sound be?

SirNapkin1334

Renound Aritst
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

@Cyan alright, I tried, but it broke the HBL. No boot sound played, and then it went to a black screen and I had to force power off. I'm trying to compile the channel with the custom bootMusic, but it gives me an error on compiling:
Screen Shot 2017-11-10 at 19.48.02.png

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I can't help you, I never compiled for WiiU.
You probably have devkitPPC r29-1 ? I think the project was compiled with devkitPPC r27 (r29 added more restrictions and checks)

I also never made a boot sound file.
Maybe you can see the thread about "Wii vc injection script", the program is checking if the tga and boot sound are good, so the developer of that program should know more about the format and length.

BoxNinPlay

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Help, something strange happens with my HBL, yesterday after I update BOTW to v1.3.3, the HBL stop seeing my SD Card, I mean I still can go into HBL but does not appear any apps, Please see below what I try to fix it but no success:

1. I try downloanding again the HBL file from github, no success.
2. I try to load the app by the Web, but when it try to load I just get freeze,
3. I also try with 3 diferente SD Card and diferent adapter, but still the problem persist,
4. I also try deleting the update of BOTW but the problem persist.
5. I also try formating all SD Card, but no sucess.

NOTE: I made the update directly, NOT Manually, before I did the update every time I went into the HBL with any of those 3 SD Card it was working perfect, every time was success, but not longer after I update BOTW to v1.3.3, all my games still working, but I can´t use the HBL, any clue how to fix it?

NOTe 2: Some times I get success after 40 or 50 try but that is madness

my Wii U has CBHC
I´m still on 5.5.1
When I star HBL it shows version 2.0

Last edited by BoxNinPlay,

Itsblaze302

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was on 5.3.2 and the wii wouldnt update so i spoofed to 5.5.2 but now i cant get homebrew launcher. I tried many links over 30 times. Do I still have a chance at getting HBL?

SirNapkin1334

Renound Aritst
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was on 5.3.2 and the wii wouldnt update so i spoofed to 5.5.2 but now i cant get homebrew launcher. I tried many links over 30 times. Do I still have a chance at getting HBL?
Loadiine.ovh does not work on 5.5.2. You will need to use stUpiidHax at u.drg.li (might be wrong URL, I'll check when I get home). First time, click number two. If it doesn't work, try all the numbers. Open the curtains and clear browser save data before attempting. It has low success rate, so keep trying!

Itsblaze302

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Loadiine.ovh does not work on 5.5.2. You will need to use stUpiidHax at u.drg.li (might be wrong URL, I'll check when I get home). First time, click number two. If it doesn't work, try all the numbers. Open the curtains and clear browser save data before attempting. It has low success rate, so keep trying!

I have used the link 20 times now. What are the odds?

SirNapkin1334

Renound Aritst
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have used the link 20 times now. What are the odds?
Low. Very low. Keep trying, it'll work eventually. Make sure you buy your eShop game for Haxchi first, so you can run Haxchi Installer as soon as you get it.

BoxNinPlay

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Help, something strange happens with my HBL, yesterday after I update BOTW to v1.3.3, the HBL stop seeing my SD Card, I mean I still can go into HBL but does not appear any apps, Please see below what I try to fix it but no success:

1. I try downloanding again the HBL file from github, no success.
2. I try to load the app by the Web, but when it try to load I just get freeze,
3. I also try with 3 diferente SD Card and diferent adapter, but still the problem persist,
4. I also try deleting the update of BOTW but the problem persist.
5. I also try formating all SD Card, but no sucess.

NOTE: I made the update directly, NOT Manually, before I did the update every time I went into the HBL with any of those 3 SD Card it was working perfect, every time was success, but not longer after I update BOTW to v1.3.3, all my games still working, but I can´t use the HBL, any clue how to fix it?

NOTe 2: Some times I get success after 40 or 50 try but that is madness

my Wii U has CBHC
I´m still on 5.5.1
When I star HBL it shows version 2.0
Cyan could you please help me in this?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    A @ anotherthing: The Nintendo servers are going down in 9 days anyway.