Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It is people like you that make people not want to tell or release anything. I got news, so I post news.

But the thing is, news requires a source. Word of mouth from a guy who joins today, makes this all the fishier. Not to mention, whatever team you have contact with, why email you? What makes you so significant? We're not trying to be rude, but if you're going to make a claim like this, you damn well better have proof.

Enigma Hall

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Dude, is like when your mother scream ICECREAM!!! And you go to kitcken and theres nothing there.
Then she say... Is what I want to buy this week...

Anyway, my english is this bad yeap.

Devin

"Local Hardware Wizard"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Relax everyone. Being hostile and demanding things won't get you anywhere. Give RedBuffalo some time to get in contact with whoever it is he was contacted by and post some evidence.

RedBuffalo. Do you know the name of this team you speak of?

ReDBuffalo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
But the thing is, news requires a source. Word of mouth from a guy who joins today, makes this all the fishier. Not to mention, whatever team you have contact with, why email you? What makes you so significant? We're not trying to be rude, but if you're going to make a claim like this, you damn well better have proof.

I understand your concerns, and you don't have to trust me. But, it will be clearer, once I get this email from them.

yuyuyup

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
It is people like you that make people not want to tell or release anything. I got news, so I post news.
Keep your "news" then, who needs you and your damn bologna ? If what you say is true at all, we'll all know about it soon enough. And even if you are for real, you need to learn how to use forums and DELIVER when you make such a topic. Don't you dare act like you don't deserve the backlash in this thread.

Gurjas

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Keep your "news" then, who needs you and your damn bologna ? If what you say is true at all, we'll all know about it soon enough. And even if you are for real, you need to learn how to use forums and DELIVER when you make such a topic. Don't you dare act like you don't deserve the backlash in this thread.

Bro realx if he releases it he releases it so just relax

Reactions: emo kid 68

Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I understand your concerns, and you don't have to trust me. But, it will be clearer, once I get this email from them.

The thing that everyone's annoyed about is you made a huge claim, with no proof. Things like this require proof lol. What you did with this topic was call unnecessary attention to yourself, and the better thing to have done was make this topic when you have proof of your claims. :P

ReDBuffalo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Relax everyone. Being hostile and demanding things won't get you anywhere. Give RedBuffalo some time to get in contact with whoever it is he was contacted by and post some evidence.

RedBuffalo. Do you know the name of this team you speak of?

I do know the name of the team.

ReDBuffalo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The thing that everyone's annoyed about is you made a huge claim, with no proof. Things like this require proof lol. What you did with this topic was call unnecessary attention to yourself, and the better thing to have done was make this topic when you have proof of your claims. :P

Yeh I realised that, but what done is done.

Skeet1983

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, I have confirmation that homebrew is in fact working on the 3DS, and that a NES emulator is just around the corner. I can confirm that two commercial games have been successfully emulated. This is great news for the 3DS scene. I for one cannot wait. The 3DS is close to being open. Only time stops us now.

*Cough* TROLL AMONG US *Cough*

Diablos90

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
facepalm_227785.jpg

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Don't go around and posting stuff without solid evidence.
Especially when you just signed up today.

People automatically assume you're a troll since you're new in these situations.

ShizZy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Somewhat new to this forum.... But why doesn't a moderator close a thread like this immediately? This is more-or-less spam. There's no reasonable chance to believe that this is even true. If everyone posted junk announcements without a source, this board would be cluttered with misinformation (sorry ReDBuffalo). The plethora of responses here debating whether this guy should be trusted is really just giving him attention (...and promoting the idea that posts like this are response worthy).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    it wasn't a question, it was fact
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    He said he had 3 different doctors apt this week, so he prob there. Something about gerbal extraction, I don't know.
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    bored, guess i'll spread more democracy
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    @K3Nv2 one more time you say such bs to @BakerMan and I'll smack you across the whole planet
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Make sure you smack my booty daddy
    +1
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    telling him that my partner is luke...does he look like someone with such big ne
    eds?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    do you really think I could stand living with someone like luke?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    I suppose luke has "special needs" but he's not my partner, did you just say that to piss me off again?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    besides I had bigger worries today
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    but what do you know about that, you won't believe me anyways
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BigOnYa can answer that
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    BigOnYa already left the chat
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Biginya
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Auto correct got me, I'm on my tablet, i need to turn that shit off
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    With other tabs open you perv
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm actually in my shed, bout to cut 2-3 acres of grass, my back yard.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I use to have a guy for that thanks richard
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I use my tablet to stream to a bluetooth speaker when in shed. iHeartRadio, FlyNation
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    While the victims are being buried
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Grave shovel
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nuh those goto the edge of the property (maybe just on the other side of)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    On the neighbors side
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yup, by the weird smelly green bushy looking plants.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.the-sun.com/news/10907833/self-checkout-complaints-new-target-dollar-general-policies...