• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

Homosexual people want to marry in France?

Multiskin

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
i don't care about any homosexual stuff, but if they wnat to marry, why don't let them? i mean,if some pleople are better in love with people of the same sex who can tell they can't be happy and can't marry? some people are homosexual, others no, others not even like humans, others love the 2d world of loli and furrys, others - like me- don't love, so why can't humans accept that and keep living instead of banning the others happiness?
at least in some place in south-america homosexual can marry legaly
if even me, that is a person corrupted by wrath and rage (i know i'm a bad person, need some love and blah blah and i'm ashamed..) can accept and even live and have nice friendship with homosexuals (just to remember, i dont love , if by a miracle i feel something, it will be for a woman) why can't normal people accept them as normal humans, not that freaks that tv and religion show.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.