Hacking Hope for an exploit on 5.00?

D

Deleted-355425

Would be nice to get a kernel exploit on the higher firmwares with the boost mode for the pro.

DSpider

Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
geez why won't they just release it already?
Probably because if Sony patches it (which they will, make no mistake about it, at least during its lifetime where software sales are sky-high) no one will have any access to the internals of newer firmware, which in turn, closes off any potential attack vector for those firmware versions.

However, if Sony did patch it, I mean, they might as well release it. Instead of waiting 1 year+ like team fail0verflow have with their "Adieu" exploit (which wasn't relevant any more for 99% of active PS4 users).

We'll just have to be patient, and as usual, keep it on a low firmware version as possible.

PS: I just bought a PS4 Pro on 4.73. Feels Batman...

Last edited by DSpider,
Reactions: Deleted-355425

Darksabre72

Blue Falcon
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Probably because if Sony patches it (which they will, make no mistake about it, at least during its lifetime where software sales are sky-high) no one will have any access to the internals of newer firmware, which in turn, closes off any potential attack vector for those firmware versions.

However, if Sony did patch it, I mean, they might as well release it. Instead of waiting 1 year+ like team fail0verflow have with their "Adieu" exploit (which wasn't relevant any more for 99% of active PS4 users).

We'll just have to be patient, and as usual, keep it on a low firmware version as possible.

PS: I just bought a PS4 Pro on 4.73. Feels Batman...
hmm.. that's almost just like the same reason why they won't release a new exploit for ps vitas higher that 3.60

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

cuz they want to be special... i guess they are dickin round ..
it s sooooo anyoing that the switch scene is doin better than the ps4...
ikr nintendo hacking scene is more open from what i have scene.

Last edited by Darksabre72,

RebelJake17

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello guys!
yesterday i checked my ps4 pro and sadly it s on 5.00 but i ve an old model of the ps4 laying around with 3.55 :D but yeah would be great to see the exploit runnin on my pro too :(....

You guys think there will be a possible release of it soon?
Qwerty reportedly has an Exploit and Kernel Bug on 5.00 and 5.01 he's, however, keeping it private for now.

Last edited by RebelJake17,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Black_Manta_8bit @ Black_Manta_8bit: hey