Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
You're right. Sadly, I'm the one who'd give everything in exchange of nothing. Sometimes I can tolerate that, other times I'm not in the mood of helping people just because of this little problem.
True friends will help you as much as you help them if not more :)
Have to be open to friendship to allow them to find you though!

ThoD

GBATemp Addict (apparently), but more like "bored"
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
True friends will help you as much as you help them if not more :)
Have to be open to friendship to allow them to find you though!
True friends will also screw you twice over if you screw them over too:P

As for how I make friends, it happens mostly online, where I will either be playing games and meet them randomly or from forums after I see to many gold posts from someone, enough to make me interested, then we start talking a bit and we may end up as friends or at least acquaintances!

Irl though... I make friends with cloth, cotton, some thread...:sad:

leonmagnus99

Trophies
XP
Country
Iraq
i am shit at making friends irl/and over the internet.

i have like 2 friends irl.
they are reliable, i do not need more than that.

Just be nice! Talk to people you see, and be kind. And try not to talk to people that are untrustworthy or straight up jerks, I suppose.
hey chary , i find that sometimes i need to turn into an a$$*** in order to make 'friends'

for instance in the gym i have been going for nearly 8 months now, there were dudes that sometimes ticked me off and annoyed me even though i was always super 'nice' to them, and then after some 2-3 weeks or so i really had enough and i turned into a$$*** mode and insulted the dudes and told them not to mess with me, and now whenever they see me they are always super 'nice' to me in return haahah.

Reactions: Quantumcat

sarkwalvein

There's hope for a Xenosaga port.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
hey chary , i find that sometimes i need to turn into an a$$*** in order to make 'friends'

for instance in the gym i have been going for nearly 8 months now, there were dudes that sometimes ticked me off and annoyed me even though i was always super 'nice' to them, and then after some 2-3 weeks or so i really had enough and i turned into a$$*** mode and insulted the dudes and told them not to mess with me, and now whenever they see me they are always super 'nice' to me in return haahah.
I think you are mixing up "friendship" with "respect", kind of.

Sure those guys are not your friends still, only that now they respect you (because perhaps you made them understand messing with you would lead to trouble).

Last edited by sarkwalvein,

wormdood

pirate booty inspector
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so true.
even if you have friends while being adult, you often end losing them for no known reason. just not getting in contact anymore for a certain time period and it's too late. it happens before you even realize it, then each side don't dare make the first step anymore. "it's been too long, it would be weird, that person is maybe angry and don't want to talk to me I don't know why" etc.
I'm sure both sides are wondering and fearing the same things. Stupid humans we are...
now i have nothing to say . . . my opinion is the same as yours . . . except with horrid grammar and a lack of punctuation

SG854

Hail Mary
Trophies
XP
Country
Congo, Republic of the
i am shit at making friends irl/and over the internet.

i have like 2 friends irl.
they are reliable, i do not need more than that.

Friends like to be assholes to each other and insult all the time. Calling each other fags, hey retard and names.
Thats how it goes down. It ain't a friendship if your not insulting each other.

sarkwalvein

There's hope for a Xenosaga port.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Friends like to be assholes to each other and insult all the time. Calling each other fags, hey retard and names.
Nah. But mostly yes.
It depends on character.
The average dudes that meet to drink a beer, play soccer or play videogame also do this, and they're not really friends, more like acquaintances that do something together because they are bored as fuck, but that would forget about each other as soon as they get something better to do.

Reactions: Nightwish

wormdood

pirate booty inspector
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
because there is far less laughter without jokes . . . and far less friends without laughter

Reactions: Quantumcat

SG854

Hail Mary
Trophies
XP
Country
Congo, Republic of the
Nah. But mostly yes.
It depends on character.
The average dudes that meet to drink a beer, play soccer or play videogame also do this, and they're not really friends, more like acquaintances that do something together because they are bored as fuck, but that would forget about each other as soon as they get something better to do.
I got nothing against acquaintances they are fun, if your bored then its fun entertainment, and maybe the'll be homies in the real life.
Theres always someone at my house every God Damn week. Tell them to stop coming. If a man cries because you don't spend a lot of time with him, tell him he ain't your girlfriend.

Reactions: sarkwalvein

Mr-vip-parking

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
hang around large groups of people silently until i'm accepted as a natural part of the group. Its only worked twice but hey who needs more than two groups of friends?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Nope. Not into gaming.