• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

How expensive is gasoline in your country?

Nocturno

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Venezuela
on times of high oil prices, I just like to know how are the prices of gasoline around the world,
how much do you expend filling up your car?

D

Deleted User

It's about $7.45 per US gallon in USD here in some parts of the UK ($1.99 USD per litre)

Costs me about $40 USD to fill up 2/3 of car's petrol tank.
happy.gif
(small car, lol)

Dirtie

:'D
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
About $1.15USD per litre at the moment (I think).

I thought we had it bad... looking at some of the other prices I guess we're not so badly off after all
tongue.gif

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
yeah, and nature gas and stuff... I don't have a car.. and my parents drive a normal fueled one... so... I don't know much..
tongue.gif

jumpman17

He's a semi-aquatic egg laying mammal of action!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
$2.95 a gallon here right now. Having to drive to college and back home and back to college and then back home again (about 2.5 hours of driving) everyday really eats through the gas
frown.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Hands free vr