Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Indeed it does.
When using shampoo, you rinse away the natural oils your scalp produces to keep your hair soft and strong.
Shampoos which got oils added to them don't work nearly as good as natural bodily oil.

Also, if you regularly go to a barber and have your hair washed there, you got an increased risk of forming a blood clot in your neck veins as you lean back to get your hair washed.

Everybody who cares about their hair, please, don't wash it every day.

I have to add tho, the time I take for a shower is roughly 30-40 mins.
This includes a bodyshave n what not.
Sometimes I do it in 15 mins, when I'm at me brother, playing games.
Same here. Showers take me some time. I do all my hygiene stuff at once, and shave my face and whatnot right after a shower while my facial hair is still soft. Kinda ridiculous for a guy, but I spend a good hour in the bathroom.

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Same here. Showers take me some time. I do all my hygiene stuff at once, and shave my face and whatnot right after a shower while my facial hair is still soft. Kinda ridiculous for a guy, but I spend a good hour in the bathroom.

Shower it self is 30-40 mins, getting dressed, drying off, getting undressed etc also takes like a good 15 is mins.
I don't think it's ridiculous personally.
Then again, I don't want to be a hairy monkey.

Lucifer666

all the world needs is me
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Shower it self is 30-40 mins, getting dressed, drying off, getting undressed etc also takes like a good 15 is mins.
I don't think it's ridiculous personally.
Then again, I don't want to be a hairy monkey.
Holy hell.. if I tried to shave off anything apart from facial hair it would take me 6,000 years and would grow back in a day. I'm impressed

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Holy hell.. if I tried to shave off anything apart from facial hair it would take me 6,000 years and would grow back in a day. I'm impressed

Luckily, I've got light bodyhair.
Takes a few days to grow back.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
The aim is to have no more than 36 hours between showers, 24 is better. Definitely if I am going somewhere where such things matter and have not sorted it the night before -- not going to shower to walk the dog around a field where it is entirely possible nobody will see me throughout it all. Equally if I got suitably greasy during the day I might go then, if only because sleeping in building dust is not fun at all.
It would be more regular but occasionally the lure of the computer or workshop is greater.

I hate bathing, even if I take a shower beforehand. Stewing in a broth of your own grease and nastiness... no thanks.

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
The aim is to have no more than 36 hours between showers, 24 is better. Definitely if I am going somewhere where such things matter and have not sorted it the night before -- not going to shower to walk the dog around a field where it is entirely possible nobody will see me throughout it all. Equally if I got suitably greasy during the day I might go then, if only because sleeping in building dust is not fun at all.
It would be more regular but occasionally the lure of the computer or workshop is greater.

I hate bathing, even if I take a shower beforehand. Stewing in a broth of your own grease and nastiness... no thanks.

I agree on the bathing part.
It's disgusting indeed.
You're not getting clean if you keep on sitting in a tub of filth.

Reactions: VinsCool

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Once a day, maybe twice if I'm really sweaty, or dirty. Mostly when I work. Otherwise, I often skip a day if I'm lazy and don't get anything to do.

I wash my hair about 2 times a week, for the reason stated by Dino. I also noticed that if I wash my hair too often in a row, it gets greasy very quickly. So better skip 2 days of hair wash in this case. Anyway it makes me take 30 minutes in the bathroom lol.

Searinox

"Dances" with Dragons
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
You do realize all the truly relevant people aren't going to post to save face right? Like me, I shower once every 10 days, and about 2 times a week on summer.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended