• Views 12,864
  • Replies 173

Youkai

Demon
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
You guys know that EVERY Medical Doctor who has the slightest idea about human skin would tell you that you guys are doing it as wrong as its possible right ?
Taking a Shower that often is toxic for your skin (sounds weird but its kind of true)
Human skin has some kind of self protection but if you shower that often you destroy that self protection and get a very high chance for skin related illnesses plus your skin ages faster that way.

There were several experiments in the past, some even in TV that showed that its worse to shower to much than to shower not enough.

I have to admit in Summer I sometimes shower once or twice a day as well but mainly to keep cool and not using any shower gel or whatever there is.

Usual I shower every 3 days which is more than enough ... of course if I do some "hard" work and swet a lot I will take a shower as well but that doesn't happen every day ;)

BlueFox gui

SOMEONE
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
You guys know that EVERY Medical Doctor who has the slightest idea about human skin would tell you that you guys are doing it as wrong as its possible right ?
Taking a Shower that often is toxic for your skin (sounds weird but its kind of true)
Human skin has some kind of self protection but if you shower that often you destroy that self protection and get a very high chance for skin related illnesses plus your skin ages faster that way.

There were several experiments in the past, some even in TV that showed that its worse to shower to much than to shower not enough.

I have to admit in Summer I sometimes shower once or twice a day as well but mainly to keep cool and not using any shower gel or whatever there is.

Usual I shower every 3 days which is more than enough ... of course if I do some "hard" work and swet a lot I will take a shower as well but that doesn't happen every day ;)
shower gel? what is this?
also, i shower twice a day and even if i don't work or do anything like that i still get smelly or something
plus, this place is fucking hot somedays you will always get smelly LOL

Reactions: KoalaBoy

Youkai

Demon
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
shower gel? what is this?
also, i shower twice a day and even if i don't work or do anything like that i still get smelly or something
plus, this place is fucking hot somedays you will always get smelly LOL

Shower geld ... like shampoo ...

well yeah if your country is set correctly you are in Brazil ... I guess it is a little bit hotter there than here in Germany ^^V currently freezing to dead here.
Still swet doesn't smell only the bacteria make you smell and this takes more than just a few minutes ;)

In a German TV show called Gallileo they did some test with one of their reportes who was not "allowed" to take a shower for 4 weeks and even though he felt dirty and smelly most people didn't really notice ! only at one point where he was supposed to help a friend moving (~3 weeks in the experiment if I remember correct) he was told that he smells bad and the Doctor actually said his Skin looked much better than before the experiment ! (still the reporter said he wouldn't want to do it again as he felt bad)

I guess its mainly a thing you got trained to, you parents tell you from early in your life that you need to wash yourself as much as possible as its a bad thing not to so you feel bad if you don't do it ...
Still its not good to shower to much. Humans are no Fish ...

BlueFox gui

SOMEONE
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Shower geld ... like shampoo ...

well yeah if your country is set correctly you are in Brazil ... I guess it is a little bit hotter there than here in Germany ^^V currently freezing to dead here.
Still swet doesn't smell only the bacteria make you smell and this takes more than just a few minutes ;)

In a German TV show called Gallileo they did some test with one of their reportes who was not "allowed" to take a shower for 4 weeks and even though he felt dirty and smelly most people didn't really notice ! only at one point where he was supposed to help a friend moving (~3 weeks in the experiment if I remember correct) he was told that he smells bad and the Doctor actually said his Skin looked much better than before the experiment ! (still the reporter said he wouldn't want to do it again as he felt bad)

I guess its mainly a thing you got trained to, you parents tell you from early in your life that you need to wash yourself as much as possible as its a bad thing not to so you feel bad if you don't do it ...
Still its not good to shower to much. Humans are no Fish ...
well this is something normal here, like you don't shower everyday people will look weirdly to you lol
so its better stay like that
also i forgot to shower yesterday so ye i'm gud : )

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended