• Start date
  • Views 12,861
  • Replies 173

bennyman123abc

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I only shower once a day, and that's because of a genetic hygiene condition that requires me to. Showering more than you actually need to wastes water that could be used elsewhere.

MrCatFace

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I see it this way:

Once in the morning so I don't smell like ass (Like some of my friends)
After I work out (Basically every day)

KoalaBoy

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
to the people saying that bathing once in a day isnt necessary, and that you wont smell bad if you bathe every other day... not everybody lives somewhere cold. you WILL smell bad if you live somewhere hot and bathe every other day

ThoD

GBATemp Addict (apparently), but more like "bored"
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
to the people saying that bathing once in a day isnt necessary, and that you wont smell bad if you bathe every other day... not everybody lives somewhere cold. you WILL smell bad if you live somewhere hot and bathe every other day
I live in Greece, almost every day is so sunny and hot here that you sweat like crazy if you go outside. Thing is, you only smell bad if you bother with shit like colognes and stuff, those get mixed in with the sweat and then you stink. Otherwise, you smell like a human.:P Unless you sweat so much that you are literally dripping sweat, then you don't need to shower every day, it just ruins both your hair and skin if you do.

Reactions: Raverrevolution

sarkwalvein

There's hope for a Xenosaga port.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I live in Greece, almost every day is so sunny and hot here that you sweat like crazy if you go outside. Thing is, you only smell bad if you bother with shit like colognes and stuff, those get mixed in with the sweat and then you stink. Otherwise, you smell like a human.:P Unless you sweat so much that you are literally dripping sweat, then you don't need to shower every day, it just ruins both your hair and skin if you do.
Your smell and how much you sweat depends a lot of what you eat also. I say this out of my own experience.

RedBlueGreen

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
For people showering 2 times a week/once every 3 days I'm sure you can go longer than some people without smelling bad. A big part of that could genetics or maybe you just take really long showers.
7 hour bath?
i feel bad for the person who paid the water bill
Unless you're refilling the tub it wouldn't cost anymore than a regular bath.

And if you take 15-20+ minute showers a bath might use around the same amount of water as showering if the shower head isn't water efficient.

Last edited by RedBlueGreen,

DjoeN

Captain Haddock!
Trophies
Website
djoen.dommel.be
XP
Country
Belgium
Funny stuff aside
Showering all is different for each person
- How is your daily washing routine?, like what do you wash at the wash bassin (if you use that) and how often?
- etc..

My idea, showering every day is ok, if you don't use a full body wash with soap with it.
Sometimes a good shower rinse is enough, no soap needed

I shower 2x a week in full (with soap) and have a some rinse showers in between when i feel the need for it
I wash myself every day morning and evening at a washbassin with soap (including brushing teeth)
(This includes face, ears, arms, armpits, hands, feet, and between the legs)

side Note:
I just want to say, i only need to shave every 3 days before my facial hair is back to it's lenght worth shaving
I only need a haircut 3x a year

Ritsuki

ORAORAORAORA
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
Everytime I go outside, meaning between 5 and 7 times a week. And always before going out, never when I get home because it wakes me up and I finish work at 11.30 pm.

DjoeN

Captain Haddock!
Trophies
Website
djoen.dommel.be
XP
Country
Belgium

rainbarrel.jpg

bootmonster

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Every morning, and again in the evening if I'm going out anywhere. On days I go to the gym then too obviously.

I wash my hair every time I shower but I have the thickest hair in the world so 'damaging' it actually makes it more manageable .

Bu2d85

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I’ve learned more about everyone than all of the “know your tempers” combined because of this thread.

BTW, I shower or bathe everyday. At home I shower/bathe daily before bed (Shower by myself or bathe with my small kids). At work (which keeps me from home for extended periods of time) I shower early in the morning to avoid the “shower rush”. Always with soap to in either occasion.

Reactions: ThoD

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended