• Start date
  • Views 12,862
  • Replies 173

Windaga

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I shower every morning. It's part of my routine at this point. I usually wash my hair every 2-3 days lightly, and one deep scrub at the beginning of the week. (Or after the gym I guess.)

That being said, I know plenty of people that shower every two or three days. As long as you can understand and detect your own odor, I've never seen anything wrong with it

SG854

Hail Mary
Trophies
XP
Country
Congo, Republic of the
I shower every morning. It's part of my routine at this point. I usually wash my hair every 2-3 days lightly, and one deep scrub at the beginning of the week. (Or after the gym I guess.)

That being said, I know plenty of people that shower every two or three days. As long as you can understand and detect your own odor, I've never seen anything wrong with it
I like washing every few days. If I wash with soap everyday my face and skin starts to dry out.

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
sort of , just a little bit.

but i tend to feel more refreshed using shampoo -v-
and i usually never have that dandruff stuff , those tiny white particles.

they only would appear if i go 2-3 days without washing hair.

i even got them when using only conditioner (cowashing).
but less than doing nopoo.

and well i googled abit, and it seems that those that workout /sweat abit (for me i go to the gym almost every day).
and also those that have natural oily hair, i do have oily hair if i go a day without using shampoo.

so i might use shampoo only abit less than usual, i will try 4 times a week instead of daily shampooing C:

also cause if i go nopoo i will have greasy/oily hair and i dislike it, feels not clean.

It takes a while before your hair gets accustomed to it, but like I said I can't force you ;p

MeowMeowMeow

S̈͊ͣ̎̍͋͟eͩ͊ͨ̂ͫ̐ͬ͟n̆ͨp͒ͪ̿̔aͤͬ̄ͩͨ͗̔iͧ̽ͤ
Trophies
D̀͌̀e̵ͧk̷u̾̂ͨ͗̾͊̚ ͥ̈ͤ̎̒̓T͊ͬ͜rͨ̌̔͂́e͂̌ͩͦ̃͜eͬͪ̄͝
XP
Country
Netherlands
EVERY evening, I never go to sleep without showering first. personal hygiene and all that.
This, feels so refreshing and nice when u dive in your bed after shower

D

Deleted User

OP
i shower 285 times a year. 20 minutes every time. sometimes i shower 19.5 minutes because we don't have lot of water in the country.

the next stupid thread would be "how often you masturbate" by me.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended