Tutorial  Updated

How to access the famous Deep Web. (And be anonymous)

There has been A LOT of talk about the Deep Web but most people don't even know what it's about.
Today we will discuss how to get onto the Deep Web and some cool sites you can check out.

Step one: Install Tor
Choose the OS you use
Tor (WINDOWS)
Tor (LINUX)
Tor (MAC)

Install it

Step two: Run the Tor Browser

Step three: You're done!!!

Step four: PROFIT

Additional info: This is only to access the deep web to be truly anonymous go and get the Linux Distro Tails

Now that you're on Tor you can access the famous Deep Web

(REMOVED LINKS DUE TO CONTROVERSY)

I see a lot of people thinking my guide is bad. I may add that this is to ONLY access the deep web. You should have a VPN and/or a proxy to make sure you're TRULY anonymous. This is just a guide to accessing the deep web and not how to be anonymous. I hope i am not misunderstood on this subject and I have given out helpful info.

Last edited by Luglige,

TeamScriptKiddies

Licensed Nintendo (indie) Game Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What the heck kind of gaming stuff needs .tor protection
Not that it needs it, just saying there's a lot of oddball gaming stuff on there. Lots of obscure retro stuff that most people never knew existed. The audience for such obscurities is so small that i guess some of the posters feel its more geared towards an uber nerdy subculture so they throw it up on a tor, i2p or freenet site. To the small percentagebof peopke that would be interested in something like that, it wont be a problem for them to find it and it minimzes spam and trolling as you have to know what you're doing to find it in the first place.

Im not denying that theres a lot of bad stuff on the deep web, but that same type of awful content can also be found on the clear web and it often goes unnoticed by law enforcement for a long time (sadly) only because theres just so much out there on the ibternet in general (clear and deep).

The media however sensationalizes the deep web, justlike they do everythibg else, in order to "sell" you a story. They make it out to be a cesspool where only the sickest of individuals reside, but quite honestly, the vast majority of users are just normal people who happen to be tech savvy and actually care about their privacy.

As long as you have common sense the deep web isnt any worse than the clear web.....

Reactions: Subtle Demise

Luglige

hiatus
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Not that it needs it, just saying there's a lot of oddball gaming stuff on there. Lots of obscure retro stuff that most people never knew existed. The audience for such obscurities is so small that i guess some of the posters feel its more geared towards an uber nerdy subculture so they throw it up on a tor, i2p or freenet site. To the small percentagebof peopke that would be interested in something like that, it wont be a problem for them to find it and it minimzes spam and trolling as you have to know what you're doing to find it in the first place.

Im not denying that theres a lot of bad stuff on the deep web, but that same type of awful content can also be found on the clear web and it often goes unnoticed by law enforcement for a long time (sadly) only because theres just so much out there on the ibternet in general (clear and deep).

The media however sensationalizes the deep web, justlike they do everythibg else, in order to "sell" you a story. They make it out to be a cesspool where only the sickest of individuals reside, but quite honestly, the vast majority of users are just normal people who happen to be tech savvy and actually care about their privacy.

As long as you have common sense the deep web isnt any worse than the clear web.....
I live in a cesspool ;-;

Reactions: TeamScriptKiddies

yuyuyup

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

Well that doesn't seem worth the federal scrutinization

Luglige

hiatus
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Well that doesn't seem worth the federal scrutinization
I need to rethink what I just said. Not everything on the deepweb is federal scrutinized because it's to big to be even monitored, and not everything on the deep web is illegal scary stuff. This also shows your lack of info and you need to read up a bit more. Stop acting like a 5 year old trying to learn addition but doesn't listen to the teacher.

Last edited by Luglige,

yuyuyup

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I need to rethink what I just said. Not everything on the deepweb is federal scrutinized because it's to big to be even monitored, and not everything on the deep web is illegal scary stuff. This also shows your lack of info and you need to read up a bit more. Stop acting like a 5 year old trying to learn addition but doesn't listen to the teacher.
the act of using tor itself might cause the scrutiny

Luglige

hiatus
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Well true. But the internet is to big to even be monitored (properly.) Tor just makes you anonymous and let's you access parts of servers that are hidden from naked eye. It isn't very hard to see who you were just were so just get a good VPN (Paid) that is trustworthy and you'll never be spotted ever again. But then again you wouldn't know what that is and you have no idea what I even speak about because of your lack of info.

TeamScriptKiddies

Licensed Nintendo (indie) Game Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

you do actually raise a valid point here, I'll give you that! People who use things like tor and VPN's are known to be flagged by the NSA for extra surveillance. However chances are being on a forum like this, you're likely somewhat tech savvy, meaning you've probably already been flagged for extra surveillance simply because you "know too much." I choose to use privacy tools to make a statement, can the NSA find your true identity if they really want to know matter how hard you try to cover it up online? Absolutely, but I'm going to make their job more difficult to prove that they're just wasting their time. Mass surveillance doesn't work, its an invasion of privacy in exchange for a false sense of security. If mass surveillance could stop terrorism than why are groups like ISIS still gaining ground? Believe me I despise groups like ISIS, but I think if the NSA focused their efforts on watching people they should be watching, rather than trying to watch everybody, they would be a lot more successful in terrorism prevention. They can't stop all of it, but if they want to minimize it, they need to focus their resources on those who they know have ties to extremist/terrorist groups instead of relying on their quantum computers to try and watch everyone and flag the "bad guys." Anybody with even a basic understanding of computer science can see how flawed their approach is.....

MrProlific

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Seychelles
ye i bought of the deep web but when i accessed it i went through tails i only went on it to buy some fake money and a small bit of weed for me and my mate but you got to be careful as the fbi spy on there 2ndly dont click on random links as there is some creepy shit, i would never click stuff i dont know the site i go on to buy my dodgy stuff is called alpha bay similar to the silk road but newer

Luglige

hiatus
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
ye i bought of the deep web but when i accessed it i went through tails i only went on it to buy some fake money and a small bit of weed for me and my mate but you got to be careful as the fbi spy on there 2ndly dont click on random links as there is some creepy shit, i would never click stuff i dont know the site i go on to buy my dodgy stuff is called alpha bay similar to the silk road but newer
Ah, I love AlphaBay! Good hacking tools on there.

BurningDesire

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Probably not. The deep web has made CP very hard to access. It's pretty much the cancer on the deepweb. People report quick. Most people are on there to buy weed xD
I just wanna find some fucked up mysterious site ya know. not like hard core P*** or hurt. Just like creepy mysterious stuff. Not even classified docs. Like Stuff that makes ya go there has to be a reason this is here but you can't figure it out xD

Luglige

hiatus
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I just wanna find some fucked up mysterious site ya know. not like hard core P*** or hurt. Just like creepy mysterious stuff. Not even classified docs. Like Stuff that makes ya go there has to be a reason this is here but you can't figure it out xD
I would chat a bit on the website and try to collect links. Never shoot first ask questions later, you'll end up dead or disturbed when you find a pile of humans on a cannibal forum. Just ask what it is before you go into it. It might save your innocence later on. I have seen a lot and i'm young and my mistake was that.

BurningDesire

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would chat a bit on the website and try to collect links. Never shoot first ask questions later, you'll end up dead or disturbed when you find a pile of humans on a cannibal forum. Just ask what it is before you go into it. It might save your innocence later on. I have seen a lot and i'm young and my mistake was that.
Dude.. All my innocence was lost long ago

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Make sure you smack my booty daddy
    +1
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    telling him that my partner is luke...does he look like someone with such big ne
    eds?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    do you really think I could stand living with someone like luke?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    I suppose luke has "special needs" but he's not my partner, did you just say that to piss me off again?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    besides I had bigger worries today
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    but what do you know about that, you won't believe me anyways
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BigOnYa can answer that
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    BigOnYa already left the chat
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Biginya
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Auto correct got me, I'm on my tablet, i need to turn that shit off
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    With other tabs open you perv
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm actually in my shed, bout to cut 2-3 acres of grass, my back yard.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I use to have a guy for that thanks richard
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I use my tablet to stream to a bluetooth speaker when in shed. iHeartRadio, FlyNation
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    While the victims are being buried
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Grave shovel
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nuh those goto the edge of the property (maybe just on the other side of)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    On the neighbors side
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yup, by the weird smelly green bushy looking plants.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Water park was quite fun
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    die?
    NinStar @ NinStar: die?