Gaming how to gen pokemon for pokemon switch with out hacking your switch may or may not work

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pokebank definitely does have hack checks, so does the poke transporter. If the generated pokemon are "legal" they pass regardless because they can exist like that by a legal RNG done by the game itself. Hacking bad/illegal pokemon will cause them to be removed from the bank, or rejected for deposit. Pokemon can't be legal without legit info and you can't get said info until those games release....

Either way, I think it's WAY to early to talk about hacking a Pokemon game that hasn't even been announced yet.

SoslanVanWieren

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Pokebank definitely does have hack checks, so does the poke transporter. If the generated pokemon are "legal" they pass regardless because they can exist like that by a legal RNG done by the game itself. Hacking bad/illegal pokemon will cause them to be removed from the bank, or rejected for deposit. Pokemon can't be legal without legit info and you can't get said info until those games release....

Either way, I think it's WAY to early to talk about hacking a Pokemon game that hasn't even been announced yet.
Only transport has a hack check i put permanent megas in pokebank.

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Only transport has a hack check i put permanent megas in pokebank.
That doesn't mean it doesn't have hack checks. Does it have good ones? Not really, but it definitely does have hack checks. Try to deposit an illegal Pokemon and you won't be able to; a glitched form isn't indicative of anything. The game you transfer that Pokemon to is going to revert it anyway unless you use cheats or hex edit in that game. Pokebank isn't recognizing it as a mega regardless if it's stuck using that sprite or not.

Just for legitimacy sake could you take a pic of it showing "M. Charizard" or whatever in your Pokebank? I guarantee it would just say "Charizard" not "M. Charizard/ Charizard X/Y" which proves the bank doesn't recognize mega evolution because it shouldn't.....

SoslanVanWieren

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
That doesn't mean it doesn't have hack checks. Does it have good ones? Not really, but it definitely does have hack checks. Try to deposit an illegal Pokemon and you won't be able to; a glitched form isn't indicative of anything. The game you transfer that Pokemon to is going to revert it anyway unless you use cheats or hex edit in that game. Pokebank isn't recognizing it as a mega regardless if it's stuck using that sprite or not.

Just for legitimacy sake could you take a pic of it showing "M. Charizard" or whatever in your Pokebank? I guarantee it would just say "Charizard" not "M. Charizard/ Charizard X/Y" which proves the bank doesn't recognize mega evolution because it shouldn't.....
I've also put glitch pokemon in it and that worked to.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte