Status
Not open for further replies.

aslk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hello, i need help getting this set up. been working on it for hours. =[ I'm using my PC's Wifi adapter and i have Virtual Router and NBA Homepass. I can get NBA to work without virtual router but then i cant connect to the router it assigns, and when i set up virtual router first i cant find my wifi adapter in NBA.

do you have another way to connect to the internet? I don't think his works with ONLY a wifi adapter. at least not the way I was doing it

go to page 1 and find
Guide #1
By @DarkKnigh_t

once you've set it up EXACTLY as instructed, you can then proceed to nba homepass. you're not supposed to connect to the network.

Last edited by aslk,

Stoup

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
do you have another way to connect to the internet? I don't think his works with ONLY a wifi adapter. at least not the way I was doing it

go to page 1 and find
Guide #1
By @DarkKnigh_t

once you've set it up EXACTLY as instructed, you can then proceed to nba homepass. you're not supposed to connect to the network.

Yeah that's what I've done. i've tried method 1 and 2. when i run NBA homepass it doesnt show my Wi-Fi network, just my ethernet network. but when i close the attwifi connection my Wi-Fi network shows up again

aslk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yeah that's what I've done. i've tried method 1 and 2. when i run NBA homepass it doesnt show my Wi-Fi network, just my ethernet network. but when i close the attwifi connection my Wi-Fi network shows up again

so while you're setting up the virtual network, you want to disable your wireless adapter. set your ethernet connection to shared with the virtual network, change all the property options as instructed in the first guide (this is important). Enable your wireless adapter after it's set up. When opening NBA homepass, select your ETHERNET, not your wireless, and hit either pokemon crenter or the brazil one. then just let it work and you'll get a bunch of homepasses while your 3ds is in sleep mode.

Max89

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I created a program, similar to the duke's one, to fix the BSOD error with Atheros based cards on Windows.

Here are the instructions :

- download and save the following file : https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/59471794/NbaHomePass.exe to the desired location
- open Start => Accessories => Command Prompt <Right-click> => Run as administrator
- then, in the Command Prompt you just opened, execute :
<Path of the folder containing the file>\NbaHomePass.exe BASE256 (or BASE16)

The program will then execute itself, when it will ask you, press any key and the homepass will start.
If you want to stop the program, you just have to close the Command Prompt.

I will implement scheduled task in the future to make the program more independant.
I hope it will help some of you.
Can you help me?
everything seems to be ok (the virtual connection is connected to internet) but my nintendo 3ds can't see the virtual network (my phone can do that)....

Last edited by Max89,

António Barbosa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Good night friends, i have a nintendo 3ds on latest firmware version 11.6
Im running windows 10.
I want to do streetpass to play plaza games. I already used NBA homepass but that script is annoying because lots of macs fail, not because people dont be conected to that mac but because my wired card stays in identification status, so the virtual card cannot receive data, but other macs works.

I want to try a diferent method to do streetpass, thats why i ask here for help.
It was possible changing macs manually? a few years ago i do streetpass with macpass, with that program i managed macs and pause while im playing, but it doesnt work anymore.

I wait replys. thanks

António Barbosa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Hi friends, I want to build my own Homepass with a Raspberry Pi, someone help me to build one? I don´t have any friends and i dont know how to make one Homepass. I have a Discord, twiter and facebook, we can talk by these social medias. I hope for your help guys. Fell free to PM. thanks

Asbelial

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hi friends, I want to build my own Homepass with a Raspberry Pi, someone help me to build one? I don´t have any friends and i dont know how to make one Homepass. I have a Discord, twiter and facebook, we can talk by these social medias. I hope for your help guys. Fell free to PM. thanks

I'm in the same.
I just got a Raspberry Pi 3 and I'm trying the Raspipass, but today I got 10 miis, and no more, and it seens not to be automatically cycling.
I would really appreciatte some help =(

António Barbosa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I'm in the same.
I just got a Raspberry Pi 3 and I'm trying the Raspipass, but today I got 10 miis, and no more, and it seens not to be automatically cycling.

I'm in the same.

Follow this, it may help you:
https://github.com/Pinchie/RaspiPass/wiki

This is for RaspberryPi 3...
I have a AndroidPass with attwifi SSID and works great. Follow the guide i provide you.

If you have any issues fell free to contact me. Im Portuguese, PM in portuguese language.

Rhyz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I updated RhyzHomepass.

Now it will skip a MAC Address if it doesn't change correctly and check MACs added to the txt files are correct length.

The next part I was going to do was checking if a MAC address values can be changed to anything else to get the correct MAC address (Some wireless cards are weird like that). But I don't think I'll be touching this for a while unless people need that implemented.

Download

Reactions: LeoIeiri

GothicIII

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Not a very big deal. I also stopped my relay months ago since nobody at my home is using it. It was a fun time collecting many puzzle pieces in a short time, though.

R.I.P. Homepass

StevenSeegal

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands

k7ra

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
As it seems now, My 3DS got some mii's until this morning. Using a DD-WRT with "/tmp/nzone GBATEMP", have also tried "49" and "49,GBATEMP" today with no luck. And I'm not even close to Japan, so it looks like it's totally disabled for "Homepass". Hope there will be a work-around to get it working again.
pfff, I'm 1,5 year not receiving them...

GothicIII

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
As it seems now, My 3DS got some mii's until this morning. Using a DD-WRT with "/tmp/nzone GBATEMP", have also tried "49" and "49,GBATEMP" today with no luck. And I'm not even close to Japan, so it looks like it's totally disabled for "Homepass". Hope there will be a work-around to get it working again.

Homepass is always depending on nintendos relay server. Since they shut down homepass won't work anymore. It will never work again, sorry.

Anything homepass did was cycling through mac adresses of real working streetpass relays and the 3ds recognizes the connection. The 3DS gets then the data over nintendos server which nintendo shut down. So no more homepass.

Last edited by GothicIII,
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: 🫂 +1