Pacheko17

Controversial opinions guy.
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
You will still need a computer for this, this guide is basically useless.
There are a lot of ways to install homebrew and do all sorts of stuff with only an android phone, same thing for 3DS and DS.

I installed the homebrew channel by using my Galaxy S2 back in 2014 so yeah

Last edited by Pacheko17,

Logan Pockrus

Knawledge is key.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You could talk about using BrewMan to download homebrew, and CIAngel/freeshop to download games. Both do not require a PC (except for the initial setup, of course).

Reactions: Tizm

GreyWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just get a job and get a computer. :/

How can you afford a console or console games if you have to go to these lengths?

Also, that's the changelog from the Homebrew browser showing it was last updated 4 years ago.

Last edited by GreyWolf,

TheTurkGamer

The biggest noob you will ever see
OP
Trophies
Website
www.stopbadintros.com
XP
Country
Turkey
Just get a job and get a computer. :/

How can you afford a console or console games if you have to go to these lengths?

Also, that's the changelog from the Homebrew browser showing it was last updated 4 years ago.
i know but i want to help noobs

petethepug

PUG
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You have to keep in mind this guide does tell how to *not* use a computer for Homebrew. Chill peeps,

Homebrew Browser serves as an alternative browser for downloading Homebrew applications. The only catch is it will not include all Homebrew app's. Which is where I think he's trying to screw you over.

This guide sounds more like its a joke. It is helpful technically but don't expect a lot from a thread like this :P. Lawl

Dr.Hacknik

Ashley | Developer | Trans
Trophies
Website
dochacknik.keybase.pub
XP
Country
United States
You have to keep in mind this guide does tell how to *not* use a computer for Homebrew. Chill peeps,

Homebrew Browser serves as an alternative browser for downloading Homebrew applications. The only catch is it will not include all Homebrew app's. Which is where I think he's trying to screw you over.

This guide sounds more like its a joke. It is helpful technically but don't expect a lot from a thread like this :P. Lawl
Agreed, this Thread is horrible! His grammar is horrible, not a very good Format (*Cough*Newcomer*Cough*). But, i'm not trying to be rude or anything, it's just that this thread feels like a waste of time. There are other-ways to perform this, you can use a Smartphone, the Homebrew-browser, etc.

EDIT:

The Homebrew Browser hasn't been updated since 2012, i think someone needs to take the project on and update it. I love the HBB.

Last edited by Dr.Hacknik,

petethepug

PUG
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Agreed, this Thread is horrible! His grammar is horrible, not a very good Format (*Cough*Newcomer*Cough*). But, i'm not trying to be rude or anything, it's just that this thread feels like a waste of time. There are other-ways to perform this, you can use a Smartphone, the Homebrew-browser, etc.

EDIT:

The Homebrew Browser hasn't been updated since 2012, i think someone needs to take the project on and update it. I love the HBB.

I'm not saying it is horrible. It just lacks a lot of things, which just makes this look like it is a joke. Unuo a video showing how to "delete Windows Exploer" but instead it doesn't explain it fully.

Like it's still *great* but don't expect a lot from this thread. It could have been a joke reguardless, not meaning that this is a troll but again it's just "A joke for laughs" type of thing.

In all seriousness though it's not really expected to see a thread like this... But it seems intresting seeing others replying to it :lol:, Maybe I should make a thread on "how to delete website"

mgrev

Music Addict, Video Game Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
well my nexus 6p does not have neither an sd-card reader nor for micro-sd. it has a usb-c port which is "special", and that means that i need a special usb otg cable and an sd/microsd reader for any of this to work. you're better off borrowing a computer, or going somewhere else to use one.

Reactions: hack3r2507

Retinal_FAILURE

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sorry ti bump, but how can anyone view this thread without a computer? this is internet. as in online. web. html. and even https. even if your viewing this thread on a 3ds it has an sd slot.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Apply snorgle to pinfor.