How to run PSP games on your PS3

If you have no clue how to run PSP Games on your PS3 thats ok this guide will walk you through it step by step.

1. Download a PSP ISO or CSO for whatever PSP game you wish to play on the PS3 for example if i wanted lets says Final Fantasy 7 Crisis Core i would download the ISO for Crisis Core

2.Once you have the ISO or CSO of the game of your choice downloaded you need to download a program called PSPtoPS3 its a Graphic program for converting your PSP ISO into a .PKG File for installation on the PS3.

The program you will need looks like this~
43166d1366975708-psptops3.jpg

3.Once you have that downloaded go ahead and select browse then select your PSP ISO or CSO

4.You have the choice of selecting either remaster or Minis some games work as only minis and some games work as only remasters however most games i've come across work fine with the remaster method so just select remaster.

5.Before you hit Build Package you can customize the ICON0 Pic which is the Picture that shows up when the game is selected and you can also change the title if you wish.

6.Once your finished with that just hit Build Package

7.Now your PSP ISO or CSO will be converted into a .pkg file

8. When its done copy the newly created .PKG file to a usb drive

9. Plug the USB Drive in to your PS3 and select install package files

10.Install the PKG

11. Thats it now your PSP game will show up on the Game section of the PS3 XMB

12. Have fun :yaypsp:

Also as a side not in order to enhance the quality of the PSP Game you need to go to Settings and then game settings and where it says PSP select Full Screen and now your PSP Game will show up in Full Screen and will look better too.

Owl Whiskey

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone else getting error code 80029537 when trying to load these games on Ferrox 4.82? Made 2 .PKG files from Megaman powered up and maverick hunter and both gave me this error after installing and trying to run. Looking online I couldn't find any specific solutions, some say that I need webMAN and FunnyMamba while others say reActpsn (both of which I am not familiar with). I already gave up on loading PS2 ISOs but I would really like to load my old PSP games so any help is appreciated.

aenoch

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone else getting error code 80029537 when trying to load these games on Ferrox 4.82? Made 2 .PKG files from Megaman powered up and maverick hunter and both gave me this error after installing and trying to run. Looking online I couldn't find any specific solutions, some say that I need webMAN and FunnyMamba while others say reActpsn (both of which I am not familiar with). I already gave up on loading PS2 ISOs but I would really like to load my old PSP games so any help is appreciated.
im not sure the difference in this and using the iso for psp ( can you use real psp saves with a iso?) but just put the psp iso in the pspiso folder and webman/multiman can mount it

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

my question is is there a way to use the psp game folders that nps-browser downloads on the ps3

NANASHI89

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you have no clue how to run PSP Games on your PS3 thats ok this guide will walk you through it step by step.

1. Download a PSP ISO or CSO for whatever PSP game you wish to play on the PS3 for example if i wanted lets says Final Fantasy 7 Crisis Core i would download the ISO for Crisis Core

2.Once you have the ISO or CSO of the game of your choice downloaded you need to download a program called PSPtoPS3 its a Graphic program for converting your PSP ISO into a .PKG File for installation on the PS3.

The program you will need looks like this~
43166d1366975708-psptops3.jpg

3.Once you have that downloaded go ahead and select browse then select your PSP ISO or CSO

4.You have the choice of selecting either remaster or Minis some games work as only minis and some games work as only remasters however most games i've come across work fine with the remaster method so just select remaster.

5.Before you hit Build Package you can customize the ICON0 Pic which is the Picture that shows up when the game is selected and you can also change the title if you wish.

6.Once your finished with that just hit Build Package

7.Now your PSP ISO or CSO will be converted into a .pkg file

8. When its done copy the newly created .PKG file to a usb drive

9. Plug the USB Drive in to your PS3 and select install package files

10.Install the PKG

11. Thats it now your PSP game will show up on the Game section of the PS3 XMB

12. Have fun :yaypsp:

Also as a side not in order to enhance the quality of the PSP Game you need to go to Settings and then game settings and where it says PSP select Full Screen and now your PSP Game will show up in Full Screen and will look better too.
After installing Castlevania: Dracula X Chronicles on my PS3, I got an error code of 80029537. What am I doing wrong?

cvskid

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If @wiired24 or anyone still uses this program for psp related items, does this also work with psp homebrew? Wanted to try this program sometime with PSPR/psp revolution but i don't know if the program would also read any of the folders that have songs in them to package it along with the main game eboot.pbp file in pkg format.

Last edited by cvskid,

thekarter104

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Where is the download link?
I googled for this program, but all I get are stupid .bat files, where is the download link for the gui?

leon315

POWERLIFTER
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
or you can slap pspisos in ex hdd then run them from multiman, easy cheesy, why waste time to convert them??

Methanoid

Trophies
XP
Country
or you can slap pspisos in ex hdd then run them from multiman, easy cheesy, why waste time to convert them??
Can you run CSO as well as ISO? Can you load over Network as well? Not had CFW Ps3 for years

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Vivisector

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do you happen to have a copy of this program? I can find PSP2PS3 but not PSPTOPS3 as they seem to be seperate from what I can tell? Anyways most of the links appear to be dead and I can only find PSP2PS3 without a GUI and its not making PKGs during the final step.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: empty chat