Tutorial  Updated

HOW TO UNBAN A WII U [102-2814] (COMPLETE GUIDE)

<<<<<<<<<IMPORTANT>>>>>>>>>

IF YOU HAVE CBHC, you can be unbanned. You just probably have to do it a different way.

Hello! So you maybe came here to get out of the living hell that Nintendo gave you for doing illegal stuff with your console. I won’t criticize you, because I did the same things. But if you want to get unbanned, I will show you how to!

<<<<<<REQUIREMENTS>>>>>
. An SD card (any size above 2 gb).
· Download FTPiiU Everywhere (MAKE SURE IT IS THE EVERYWHERE VERSION), create a folder called “ftpwiiu”, and place it in wii u/apps/ftpwiiu on your SD card.

· Download Filezilla (A free FTP solution for both client and server, so you can connect your Wii U with your computer without hardmod)

<<<<<PROCESS>>>>>
0.5. Launch Mocha CFW or any custom firmware method on the Wii U.

1. Launch FTPiiU on your Homebrew Launcher/Channel (By entering the internet browser or entering the app)

2. Run Filezila and copy the IP address that the Wii U is giving you at the screen.

3. A bunch of folders will appear in the program and the Hombrew Application will do its progress and work. (ALERT: STAY AT FTPiiU)

4. Pick slc/config/sys_prod.xml.

5. Copy the sys_prod.xml file to your desktop, press Edit, and you will see code combinations of the system.

6. Where it says bunch_of_numbers</serial_id>, you must edit at least 1 VALUE on the list of numbers; by that step, you will have a new SERIAL ID!

7. Go to Filezilla and drag the .xml file to the slc/config folder and overwrite the existing file. (DO NOT CHANGE THE NAME OF THE FILE, IT WILL BRICK YOUR CONSOLE IF YOU DO!)

8. Then, get out of FTPiiU and power-off your console. When everything’s done, you have your new UNBANNED WII U! (NOTE: ALL YOUR GAMES AND SAVE DATA YOU HAD IN YOUR CONSOLE WILL STAY, DON’T WORRY)

<<<<<<<As you will see, if you followed the guide, the Wii U Gamepad isn’t synchronized to the main console. The reason is that the Gamepad is linked to a specific SERIAL ID packaged in the box that the Wii U came in. >>>>>>>

8.5. You have to resync the Gamepad by pressing the tiny red button on the controller while turning on; also, while the console on, press the sync button on the Wii U 2 times so it gives the Gamepad instructions.

9. When the Gamepad is synched, go to your user and it will say: “You cannot use this Nintendo Network ID on this console”

· While the error message is onscreen, hold down the X button AND Y button, and tap “OK.”

· You will receive a message that the NNID link has been removed. Tap “OK” to access the HOME Menu.

· The account can now be used as a local account (no NNID association), re-linked to the same NNID, or deleted.

10. Create a new Nintendo Account (do not worry, all your games and save files will be safe) and link it to your user without NNID.

<<<<<<< AND… YOU’RE DONE. YOU CAN NOW PLAY ONLINE AGAIN! IT IS NOT SIMPLE AND SOME COULD HAVE BRICKED THEIR CONSOLES. BUT TO THE PEOPLE THAT FINISHED THE PROCESS SUCCESFULLY, CONGRATULATIONS! >>>>>>>>>

<<<< AND REMEMBER, DO NOT HACK IN ONLINE GAMES AGAIN. MAKE NIN10DO PROUD TO HAVE CLEAN USERS THAT ENJOY THEIR GAMES. >>>>>>>
Video Tutorial (it is in Spanish):

Big thanks to:

FTPiiU: dimok and joedj

Less-accurate unban tutorial that helped the making of this one: C0mm4nd_ (http://gbatemp.net/threads/wii-u-unbannig-methods.475982/)

Filezilla: The Filezille Project Team (https://filezilla-project.org/)

All the Wii U hacking team for making this tutorial/guide possible and turning people happy to upgrade their console!

Last edited by DaGlitch17,

nashismo

Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Thank you mate! Thank you so much! I got unbanned! Hehehe, and you did something beautiful because you helped a guy like me who was scammed by a seller, selling me a permanent banned WiiU!!

I am so happy, I never cheated on games though, hell I never played a WiiU before buying this one! Now I installed Haxchi and the world is a better place :)

Thanks again.

USBKole

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

IF YOU HAVE CBHC, you can be unbanned. You just probably have to do it a different way.

Hello! So you maybe came here to get out of the living hell that Nintendo gave you for doing illegal stuff with your console. I won’t criticize you, because I did the same things. But if you want to get unbanned, I will show you how to!

<<<<<<REQUIREMENTS>>>>>
· Download FTPiiU Everywhere (MAKE SURE IT IS THE EVERYWHERE VERSION), create a folder called “ftpwiiu”, and place it in wii u/apps/ftpwiiu on your SD card.

· Download Filezilla (A free FTP solution for both client and server, so you can connect your Wii U with your computer without hardmod)

<<<<<PROCESS>>>>>

1. Launch FTPiiU on your Homebrew Launcher/Channel (By entering the internet browser or entering the app)

2. Run Filezila and copy the IP address that the Wii U is giving you at the screen.

3. A bunch of folders will appear in the program and the Hombrew Application will do its progress and work. (ALERT: STAY AT FTPiiU)

5. Copy the sys_prod.xml file to your desktop, press Edit, and you will see code combinations of the system.

6. Where it says bunch_of_numbers</serial_id>, you must edit at least 1 VALUE on the list of numbers; by that step, you will have a new SERIAL ID!

7. Go to Filezilla and drag the .xml file to the slc/config folder and overwrite the existing file. (DO NOT CHANGE THE NAME OF THE FILE, IT WILL BRICK YOUR CONSOLE IF YOU DO!)

8. Then, get out of FTPiiU and power-off your console. When everything’s done, you have your new UNBANNED WII U! (NOTE: ALL YOUR GAMES AND SAVE DATA YOU HAD IN YOUR CONSOLE WILL STAY, DON’T WORRY)

<<<<<<<As you will see, if you followed the guide, the Wii U Gamepad isn’t synchronized to the main console. The reason is that the Gamepad is linked to a specific SERIAL ID packaged in the box that the Wii U came in. >>>>>>>

8.5. You have to resync the Gamepad by pressing the tiny red button on the controller while turning on; also, while the console on, press the sync button on the Wii U 2 times so it gives the Gamepad instructions.

9. When the Gamepad is synched, go to your user and it will say: “You cannot use this Nintendo Network ID on this console”

· While the error message is onscreen, hold down the X button AND Y button, and tap “OK.”

· You will receive a message that the NNID link has been removed. Tap “OK” to access the HOME Menu.

· The account can now be used as a local account (no NNID association), re-linked to the same NNID, or deleted.

10. Create a new Nintendo Account (do not worry, all your games and save files will be safe) and link it to your user without NNID.

<<<<<<< AND… YOU’RE DONE. YOU CAN NOW PLAY ONLINE AGAIN! IT IS NOT SIMPLE AND SOME COULD HAVE BRICKED THEIR CONSOLES. BUT TO THE PEOPLE THAT FINISHED THE PROCESS SUCCESFULLY, CONGRATULATIONS! >>>>>>>>>

<<<< AND REMEMBER, DO NOT HACK IN ONLINE GAMES AGAIN. MAKE NIN10DO PROUD TO HAVE CLEAN USERS THAT ENJOY THEIR GAMES. >>>>>>>

Big thanks to:

Less-accurate unban tutorial that helped the making of this one: C0mm4nd_ (http://gbatemp.net/threads/wii-u-unbannig-methods.475982/)

All the Wii U hacking team for making this tutorial/guide possible and turning people happy to upgrade their console!

Can this be done without rednand and cbhc(i have no idea what cbhc is)?

USBKole

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

<<<<<<REQUIREMENTS>>>>>

<<<<<PROCESS>>>>>

Big thanks to:

Can it be 2gb or it has to be above

DaGlitch17

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Can it be 2gb or it has to be above
You just need an SD card that runs all the files I quoted in the tutorial.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I
I have unbanned my Wii U twice and I had to create a new NNID, I couldn't use my first one. Console says it's in another console but I couldn't delete it from original serial ID
said in the tutorial you have to create a new Nintendo Account...

Can I keep my old Splatoon save data after following this method? No dumb answers pls.
Your saves will be still in your Wii U

Reactions: Masterwin

Anonymous42456

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You just need an SD card that runs all the files I quoted in the tutorial.

I

said in the tutorial you have to create a new Nintendo Account...

Your saves will be still in your Wii U
Yes, but I heard I'll get banned again...

Critichart

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
El Salvador
After clicking on storage_slc it should show some more options but mine doesn't, it says it failled to get the directory... :(

Edit: nvm i read that i have to use Mocha, so that's what i was missing i guess. I'll try it now.
script>

Then this happened omg i wanna cry, i'm not able to copy this last file to my desktop, it shows just an empty folder. What do i do?
mO2cw

Last edited by Critichart,

Powerful

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So to be clear how exactly do you do it with CBHC? I am not banned, but if I do get banned eventually I want to make sure I can solve this issue lol. I have CBHC and rednand, so how can I unban? Would I just have to remove CBHC, restore the Wii U, put haxchi+Mocha CFW on, follow this tut, then set back up CBHC, and rednand, or is there an easier way? I do not really use rednand that much, and my sysnand works just fine. I am assuming there is an easier way to unban having CBHC and rednand. Any help?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hke2YUirpf4 +1