Tutorial  Updated

How to use SleepiiHax / StupiidHax

Hello there!
I'm Create, one of the many makers of some of the new gates for the exploit that has been going around, that works on the system version of 5.5.2.
This thread was made to teach users how to use SleepiiHax, also known as StupiidHax.
This exploit is very unstable, and may not work very often. Please use this exploit to install Haxchi, so you can gain consistent Homebrew access.
First off, get the Homebrew Launcher and then extract it into your SD card.
Then, eject your SD card and put it into your Wii U, then boot your Wii U.
Next, open up the Internet Browser, then hit X, and go to any one of the URLs down below
http://sleepii.ovh
http://stupiid.ovh
http://u.drg.li
http://www.wiiubru.com/x/
Then select "Exploit" or any of the numbers listed below it. 2 Works the best.
Wait for the browser to load. Watch your Mii in the bottom left while it loads, after a while, the Mii will go to sleep and start emitting Z's, after 3 Z's, if your Mii freezes then the exploit crashed. If it doesn't freeze and instead goes grey, then to a screen that says "Wii U" in the bottom right, it's launching the Homebrew Launcher. If the screen goes slightly grey and freezes after the 3 Z's, then you have crashed. If you get one of these freezes, turn off your console by going to the Wii U itself and holding the power button, and holding the power button on your gamepad, then start it up again and try again. Keep note that this may not work quickly! Please use this exploit for installing Haxchi.
Thank you.
(this is a repost from Wii U Homebrew, but I forgot that I wasn't in tutorials when I posted it there) Sorry!

Last edited by Creatable,

MO35AB

Trophies
XP
Country
Algeria
Uhh, SleepiiHax doesn't really run in a way that suxserver could optimize, but I can try to modify it for StupiidHax if you'd like.

so nothiing will change ? same possibilities ?
i need it to launch homebrew offline , lan mode only , if there is a working dns now , i d use it instead :)

Last edited by MO35AB,

Creatable

OP
Trophies
Website
hentaihaven.net
XP
Country
United States

Phoenix333

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I've been really lucky with this. I found the exploit that works best for me on u.drg.li and it usually works within the first 3 tries, so I don't feel the need to install haxchi. Thanks man!

MO35AB

Trophies
XP
Country
Algeria
i think i found a way to make it faster.
using my brothers phone to start the sleepii hax, i tether (he has 4g network), so it takes 12 and over to work.
so using my phone to tether, very slow net, abt 7 kb/sec average, it takes 1 to 3 tries,
in the last 3 days i ddn't pass 3 tries, mostly from the first try, and worst was 3 yesterday.

the better the net slower is

can anyone investigate this ?

(and yeah today first try, playing the champions ballad)

Last edited by MO35AB,

Quackity19

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So i tried many times and I still can't get it to work. I got it to work once but now I can't. I'm trying to install haxchi and the thing is you need to open the homebrew launcher to use haxchi. PLEASE HELP!!!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    also gonna install twilight menu in my r4 flashcard
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    One thing that just occurred to me.... The sound on the 2600 sucked less back then the harsh sound we hear now is from infinitely better speakers we have now, back when the 2600 was new speakers produced a almost muffled sound, like CRTs made old graphics look slightly better.
    I wonder if I could recommend that to some emulation devs that perhaps the sound could use some smoothing out to simulate those old TVs
    I think a few of the early systems could benefit from that, at least up to the 8 bit generation, by the 16 bit generation I think TVs had gotten a lot better in almost every way
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    i dont have an sd card adapter but I have an usb sd card adapter
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Old people games
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    its not the one that comes with the r4
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    doesnt work (my flashcard is from r4isdhc.com)
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    might install ysmenu first
    Try Wood firmware
    For your R4
    It's old but it's the best firmware out for DS stuff
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    it says it only works for the original R4, R4i Gold (r4ids.cn), R4iDSN (r4idsn.com) and Acekard R.P.G.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    nvm it does support mine
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    but why choose it over ysmenu @Psionic Roshambo?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    bc im stupid?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    yea ik im stupid
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night
    Just give it a try, but honestly if you have a 3DS you can play DS games without a card just off the internal SD card
    Slightly slower loading but a bit more convenient
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    guys, my fuckin headphones have an out of place speaker
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Did you try wearing them?
    B @ btjunior: @Xdqwerty 16