How to use your Loadiine saves with USB/NAND installed games

So I made this quick tutorial for injecting a Loadiine save file to Wii U memory using Saviine:

For the game Zelda TP HD (as an exemple):
-Install the game on your USB HDD using WUPInstaller
-Launch the game (important!) to create a save file to the Wii U memory.
-Quit the game
-On PC, download Saviine and start dump.bat (saviine1.1b\server\dump.bat) and close it just after. (It will create a folder saviine_root )
-In this "saviine_root" folder, create a "inject" folder. And inside this "inject" folder, create a new folder named with the title ID of your game. (For Zelda TP, I created a "00050000-1019E600" folder.)
So I have: saviine1.1b\server\saviine_root\inject\00050000-1019E600\

-Now inside of this "00050000-1019E600" folder, just copy your Loadiine save (must be "unique mode" and not "shared mode" )
For Zelda TP, I copy both "80000001" folder and "common" folder inside of the "00050000-1019E600" folder.

-On your Wii U, launch Saviine
-Enter your computer's IP address and press X to return to home menu
-On your PC, launch inject.bat
-On Wii U, launch your USB game
-On PC you have to choose your save to inject.
-Done :)

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Thanks. Am I right in thinking that if your existing saves are in common mode, you just rename "c" to "common", and "u" to whatever your user id is? Going from memory, forgive any mistakes...

Reactions: Joshwraith

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
there's already a tutorial linked in the "wiiu usb" first post.
but thanks anyway for helping other users :)

initializing the save data is maybe to "know" your gameID and your UniqueID?
dumping the save from that game generates the proper folder's names. Then just move the generated folder from "dump" into the "inject" folder and copy loadiine's savegame inside.
that's the way I wrote it in my tutorial, but there are different method. If you know your gameID, you can create the folder manually. If you use unique mode, you don't need to know your UniqueID, etc.

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
there's already a tutorial linked in the "wiiu usb" first post.
but thanks anyway for helping other users :)

initializing the save data is maybe to "know" your gameID and your UniqueID?
dumping the save from that game generates the proper folder's names. Then just move the generated folder from "dump" into the "inject" folder and copy loadiine's savegame inside.
that's the way I wrote it in my tutorial, but there are different method. If you know your gameID, you can create the folder manually. If you use unique mode, you don't need to know your UniqueID, etc.
I don't remember quite well, but doesn't Loadiine itself handle the saves with the TitleID already?
Or I might be confusing it with another app.

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
yes, it does if you select "unique mode". (saved in "80000000x" and "common")
by default it's using "shared mode" with all account using the same loadiine save (saved in "u" and "c") to keep compatibility with previous loadiine version.
switching the option doesn't move the savegame, but at least you can get your ID with it.

mposada6

Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Sorry, but i thnk im doing something wrong on the last 3 steps, after i launch inject.bat on PC, i got a message that says: (listener) Listening on 7332, then on my wii u i'm lauching mi usb game, and on the 3rd step, how do i choose my save to inject, if save.bat doesn't let me do anything?, sorry to bother, but it would be great if you can help me with a video tutorial, or just simplyexplain me because i have'nt used saviine never before. thanx.

Tortitamal

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
How do I know my uniqueID? Is it 80000001 if I only have one user in my wii u? If I have one save in loadliine wich uses 80000004, should i use that instead?

Last edited by Tortitamal,

brkun

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
what if i am with "c" and "u" folders (shared mode) and can't change it to unique mode because i dont have the game on loadiine mode anymore?

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
probably an issue with space in folder names.
if you have spaces in folder or filename, when you write a command line add quotes around it
command argument1 "file path/argument2"

here as there's no argument, just be sure all your path to the command doesn't contain any space.

Also I noted Windows 10 does have some folders without execution rights (my documents, downloads, etc.) don't run them from here.

Azel

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Sorry, but i thnk im doing something wrong on the last 3 steps, after i launch inject.bat on PC, i got a message that says: (listener) Listening on 7332, then on my wii u i'm lauching mi usb game, and on the 3rd step, how do i choose my save to inject, if save.bat doesn't let me do anything?, sorry to bother, but it would be great if you can help me with a video tutorial, or just simplyexplain me because i have'nt used saviine never before. thanx.
same here..
I can ping my wii u fine too..
(I tried the eur version of Zelda TP too)
Edit : Dumping works at least...the plot thickens haha
kMe5wda.png

EDIT2 : NOW IT WORKS!
uv6WCWQ.png

not sure what I did though ^^''
I moved my saving folder to E:/ instead of E:/xxxxxx/xxxxx/xxx (there was no spaces or accentuatd char in the path), tried to dump my save (had a popup for windows firewall (already had one with the inject bat), then tried again to inject. weird.
(I'm on win10 pro 64 btw)

Last edited by Azel,
Reactions: Yoni Arousement

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Just a couple of guys taking their manatee out for some fresh air, why you have to molest them?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Stupid Chinese shop switched their shipping company and this one is slooooooow.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    STOP BUYING CHINESE CRAP THEN
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Communism lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    OUR products
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped chinese crap
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @LeoTCK is your partner the sascrotch or smth?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good morning
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Out of nowhere I got several scars on my forearm and part of my arm and it really itches.
  • AdRoz78 @ AdRoz78:
    Hey, I bought a modchip today and it says "New 2040plus" in the top left corner. Is this a legit chip or was I scammed?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    @AdRoz78 start a thread and post a photo of the chip.
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Yawn
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    and good morning everyone
    +1
    S @ salazarcosplay: and good morning everyone +1