Hykems twitter was first set to private and now deleted.

sarkwalvein

There's hope for a Xenosaga port.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
If someone cared to bail him out just for a Wii U exploit to get free games, the cost of the bail would outweigh the cost of the Wii U games you could purchase on your own.

Did I really have to spell that out for you?
Doesn't make sense at all to me, even spelled out.
You write about three completely different things: 1) an exploit, 2) "free" pirated games, and 3) a retail game.
An exploit is not exactly the same as "free" pirated games, even though it may enable you to do that... and many other things.
In the other hand, "free" pirated games don't have any value, but for a retail game you spent $60 on, you can still sell it later for some bucks.
All that said, I still think your comparison makes no sense, is like comparing apples with pebbles. The only thing in common would be "they exist on Earth".

Reactions: Hayleia

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Doesn't make sense at all to me, even spelled out.
You write about three completely different things: 1) an exploit, 2) "free" pirated games, and 3) a retail game.
An exploit is not exactly the same as "free" pirated games, even though it may enable you to do that... and many other things.
In the other hand, "free" pirated games don't have any value, but for a retail game you spent $60 on, you can still sell it later for some bucks.
All that said, I still think your comparison makes no sense, is like comparing apples with pebbles. The only thing in common would be "they exist on Earth".
You are either playing these games because someone is paying for them (maybe you or a friend your borrowing from) or depending on this exploit to be released to allow for that to happen. By spending money posting a bail for Hykem to be released would cost so great that you could possibly buy every single Wii U game brand new and still have money left over.

If that still cant sink into your head then your hopeless to figure out a hypothetical joke.

sarkwalvein

There's hope for a Xenosaga port.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
You are either playing these games because someone is paying for them (maybe you or a friend your borrowing from) or depending on this exploit to be released to allow for that to happen. By spending money posting a bail for Hykem to be released would cost so great that you could possibly buy every single Wii U game brand new and still have money left over.

If that still cant sink into your head then your hopeless to figure out a hypothetical joke.
But even if you buy all those games, you still won't be able to apply mods and hacks.

PS: I am just being picky because exploit != just piracy, but I don't really even care about all this nonsense. So feel free to ignore this answer if you so prefer.

Reactions: Hayleia

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
But even if you buy all those games, you still won't be able to apply mods and hacks.

PS: I am just being picky because exploit != just piracy, but I don't really even care about all this nonsense. So feel free to ignore this answer if you so prefer.
Next time be more blunt with your point instead of looking like a fool. Saves us both the trouble of "decrypting" what you intend to say.

FR0ZN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, I know where it is.
It's just around the corner™

19fwzw476fytpjpg.jpg

loco365

Trophies
XP
yeah, I'm 99.9% SURE the twitter is fake
I'm not sure if it's fake or not, but I'm leaning towards fake because he didn't use Twitter too often. I mentioned him in a tweet saying that it's nice to have him back, and he favorited it. I'm pretty sure the real Hykem wouldn't give a rat's ass about anything I said, whether it was good for him or not. After all, I'm not a real developer (In comparison to others here, that is), I haven't really contributed to the scene, nobody would care about me here.

Last edited by loco365,

ElyosOfTheAbyss

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm not sure if it's fake or not, but I'm leaning towards fake because he didn't use Twitter too often. I mentioned him in a tweet saying that it's nice to have him back, and he favorited it. I'm pretty sure the real Hykem wouldn't give a rat's ass about anything I said, whether it was good for him or not. After all, I'm not a real developer (In comparison to others here, that is), I haven't really contributed to the scene, nobody would care about me here.
That hykem account even said that he was going to buy a cubic smea shit. I also think this guy said "After all I've been through, I want to focus my efforts elsewhere." So that he has an "excuse" not to release an exploit he doesnt have.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Have a nice day. Life. Week. Month. year.