I need some help, some support, or something. I'm about to lose it.

DeadlyFoez

XFlak Fanboy
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
DeadlyFoez.zzl.org
XP
Country
United States
I am putting this in the first post of this thread because I want it to get the most attention possible.

I just finally was able to get a hold of the DVD that my wife and I made for our families. I figured I might as well post some clips up here, and then everyone will see why I so dearly what my life back with my family. Some of the images may be a little embarrassing for me, but we made these for our families, and right now GBAtemp is the only family that I have left.

When the time in our lives were happy

Reactions: DinohScene

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Dude, people do give a sh*t, they're just not around 24/7. I was about to head to bed but I noticed your thread so I figured I might as well open it and reply. Hang in there, man.

p1ngpong

Gamer Professional Deluxe
Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
Fuck it all. No one gives a shit anyways.

Hey man this community has shown a great deal of empathy with you in the past and to others since. You have to know that there are plenty of people that are here for you whatever problems you might be having.

Kinekto

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey man this community has shown a great deal of empathy with you in the past and to others since. You have to know that there are plenty of people that are here for you whatever problems you might be having.
This guy speaks the truth, this community has done wonders in making my sister feel about about her situation. I'm pretty sure if it weren't for this site, she might've just refused help altogether.
I don't know you DeadlyFoez, but with what they did with my sister, I'm 100% sure they can help you too, or at the least provide support if you need it.

yuyuyup

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
You need to stay alive long enough to find the answer. That is the only way to experience relief. There is no relief in death, only a vacuum. How the hell are you going to find the answer? FIGHT for yourself. Take your crippling pain and PUSH BACK. Can you do it ? ? ?

DeadlyFoez

XFlak Fanboy
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
DeadlyFoez.zzl.org
XP
Country
United States
My bitch wife has been cheating on me with guys that she is finding on craigslist. She even had me involuntarily admitted to a hospital because she claims that I was saying that I was going to hurt myself when I was drunk, but after I got out of the hospital I discovered that she was doing all this shit while I was in there and had been having an affair for a few months. So I did what any sane person would do and I slapped the bitch.

Now she has a restraining order against me and I haven't seen my kids in 2 weeks.

And, of course, all of this comes shortly after my father's suicide. How fucking lovely.

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
In your own opinion what do you think the correct course of action for her to take after being hit by you actually was?

mysticwaterfall

Streamforce Supreme Commander
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tough road there. But it sounds like you'd be better off without her. After that's all straghtened out the court would at least give you visitation if nothing else, then if she doesn't let you see the kids you can have them enforce it. It's going to be a very long road ahead, but hang in there. Not worth throwing everything away.

There were no kids involved, but my former fiancee cheated on me. So I at least know that part.

DeadlyFoez

XFlak Fanboy
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
DeadlyFoez.zzl.org
XP
Country
United States
In your own opinion what do you think the correct course of action for her to take after being hit by you actually was?

To smarten the fuck up. It's not like there was a bruise or any bleeding. It was a slap, and she has done WAY worse to me in the past, like dislocating my shoulder while I'm holding my child. The bitch was lucky that it was an open handed slap and not a fucking baseball bat.

What funny is, she waited over a week to get the restraining order, and then when it was served to me she told XFlak that she still wants to work it out with me and fix things. But how the fuck is that supposed to happen when I'm not allowed to see her or talk to her.

I might be taking off to Canada for a little bit to visit XFlak. Hopefully by the time I get back she would have filed for divorce.

PityOnU

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This thread validates my fear of commitment.

However, from what I've seen over the years, things always work out, one way or another. It may seem bad now but everything will get straightened out eventually.

McHaggis

Fackin' Troller
Trophies
XP
Country
I might be taking off to Canada for a little bit to visit XFlak. Hopefully by the time I get back she would have filed for divorce.
How long have you been married? The trip sounds like a good idea, it will give you a little time to calm down, hopefully. Cheating in relationships really sickens me, especially when kids are involved. If that happened to me and my kids, the trust would be gone forever. I'm not sure I wouldn't slap her either, it's hard to tell what kind of reaction you'd have to that news.

I hope things start looking up for you.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
You shouldn't have hit her - it's a woman. No matter how she acts, unless she threatens your life directly, AKA, knife or gun in hand with clear murderous intent, you shouldn't hit her, ever. That being said, she shouldn't whore around, no matter the circumstances.

I think it'd be best if you two went your separate ways and after things cool off a bit, figure out a schedule for taking care of the kids that'd suit both of you.

You have to sort this out amicably - waging wars doesn't just hurt you and her, it takes a toll on the kids who did nothing wrong. Let them have their daddy and their mommy, not just conflict.

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
Perhaps i'm alone in thinking it, but essentially it sounds like you need some counselling to deal with emotional and anger issues. Yes she cheated on you, but up to this point do you feel that she's been happy in your relationship?

In isolation you sound like an abusive, hot-headed spouse(as Foxi says flying off the handle and hitting someone is only appropriate if you're 5) who's probably quite erratic and scary to be around. You need to deal with your own issues first and then deal with those that deal with those around you. Getting counselling and living apart is a sensible first step to getting things back together.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Perhaps i'm alone in thinking it, but essentially it sounds like you need some counselling to deal with emotional and anger issues. Yes she cheated on you, but up to this point do you feel that she's been happy in your relationship?
Cheating on someone is finding a guy on a trip to the mall and developing a romantic relationship with him. Finding men that could fill your orifices on Craig's List is whoring around.

In isolation you sound like an abusive, hot-headed spouse(as Foxi says flying off the handle and hitting someone is only appropriate if you're 5) who's probably quite erratic and scary to be around. You need to deal with your own issues first and then deal with those that deal with those around you. Getting counselling and living apart is a sensible first step to getting things back together.

Yup, it's not exactly mature - anger management could very well help. Besides, DF suffers from depression already, he needs a therapist either way.

In other words, neither he nor her acted appropriately, which likely means that they're just not a good match.

smile72

NewsBot
Trophies
XP
Country
To smarten the fuck up. It's not like there was a bruise or any bleeding. It was a slap, and she has done WAY worse to me in the past, like dislocating my shoulder while I'm holding my child. The bitch was lucky that it was an open handed slap and not a fucking baseball bat.

What funny is, she waited over a week to get the restraining order, and then when it was served to me she told XFlak that she still wants to work it out with me and fix things. But how the fuck is that supposed to happen when I'm not allowed to see her or talk to her.

While you shouldn't have smacked "the bitch" (legal wise of course).I do think you should stay away from her, she sounds like poison, fight for your kids, leave her. You can get better. And even if you don't think you can. Can you really trust someone who had you admitted while you were drunk to cheat on you to be faithful again? So good luck! Hopefully she will get what's coming to her (legally wise of course).

Reactions: calmwaters

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
Cheating on someone is finding a guy on a trip to the mall and developing a romantic relationship with him. Finding men that could fill your orifices on Craig's List is whoring around.

Given the post contents surrounding this admission i'd say there's probably equal chance that she wasn't "whoring" around..who knows she may well have been scared and looking for someone to talk to and to protect her? It's something that can't be taken in isolation.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Given the post contents surrounding this admission i'd say there's probably equal chance that she wasn't "whoring" around..who knows she may well have been scared and looking for someone to talk to and to protect her? It's something that can't be taken in isolation.

I'm only relying on the information I was given and commenting upon it. ;) The way I see it, if she was looking for comfort, she could've done what 99% of upset women do - "stay at her mother's".

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, @AncientBoi my condolences to both of you +2