I need some help, some support, or something. I'm about to lose it.

DeadlyFoez

XFlak Fanboy
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
DeadlyFoez.zzl.org
XP
Country
United States
HAPPY BIRTHDAY NEVAEH ANGEL PLANTIER!!!
Since I am unable to call my daughter and say it myself to her, I would like to at least recognize her birthday in some way so she knows that I have been thinking of her.

Please like this post or reply to it to show your support to my wonderful daughter. Thank you all.

She is 9 years old as of today. Bless her caring heart. I love her.

Vengenceonu

Revenge is beneath me but accidents do happen.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
h9FFE3DAE

You met her last week and now you want babies???

Reactions: EZ-Megaman

DeadlyFoez

XFlak Fanboy
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
DeadlyFoez.zzl.org
XP
Country
United States
You met her last week and now you want babies???
Well, about 3 weeks ago. But I have to tell you, there is something so incredibly perfect about the connection we have. Everything about this makes me know that we were meant to be, EVERYTHING. It really has been a love at first sight. I know it sounds crazy for us to even be thinking like this so soon, but we already have people asking us of when are we going to get married and move in together. If you could only see it then you'd understand that we were meant for each other. And it isn't so much of just having children, it's a token of love and respect that we have for each other.

Trust me, I am never one to be hasty, and we certainly have spent plenty of time talking about our future together, if we are not going to have a child together now then it will likely happen in the near future. Seriously, Michele is absolutely perfect for me.

Reactions: DinohScene

BoFoSho

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I could never imagine how this feels, So I will only say this,
I hope everything works out for the best!
Try to keep a level head and you will see your kids soon enough!

Sometimes emotions get the best of us but physical actions never go anywhere good.

stomp_442

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You better have baby on the way before the ring goes on her finger, baby making stops after the ring is mounted.

I know that everybody and every situation is different, but come on, 3 weeks? I've seen couples together for more than 2 years and then get married and that lasts less than a year before the divorce. Good luck and may the Force be with you.

DeadlyFoez

XFlak Fanboy
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
DeadlyFoez.zzl.org
XP
Country
United States
I know that everybody and every situation is different, but come on, 3 weeks? I've seen couples together for more than 2 years and then get married and that lasts less than a year before the divorce. Good luck and may the Force be with you.
I'll say this. My first REAL relationship when I was 14 lasted for well over a year. My next relationship lasted for 6 years, and then the relationship with my soon to be ex-wife lasted over 10 years. I don't get into a relationship unless I know that it is going to last a long time. I can easily see myself eventually getting married to Michele.

I will certainly listen to what other people say and take their words and thoughts into deep consideration towards my decisions.

Yes, I have just gotten out of my marriage so to many other people they would feel that this is just too soon, but trust me that if you all saw just how compatible and perfect we are together I think everyone here would be rooting for us.

I never felt that my ex-wife was really my soul mate or the perfect person for me, even at the beginning. I only married her because I unexpectedly got her pregnant and it was the right thing to do. I am now making choices of things that I WANT to do. Maybe we should slow things down a little bit and relax.

We have been talking about moving in together, although that would take a few months before it could happen because she would need to get a job transfer since she currently lives in another state and works about 2 hours away from my house.

I had a great day with her and her children yesterday. I was able to bond quite a bit with her daughter who turns 9 next week, and my daughter just turned 9 two days ago. Her children's father is a complete loser and not in their life at all unless Michele pays him to babysit. Just from the few times that I have been around her children, I have done more for them and with them than their father EVER has. I certainly don't want to replace their father, but I think even a pile of dog crap could easily replace him, honestly. Her children need a good father figure in their lives. My children need a good mother figure in their lives.

For the short time that we have known each other, we have covered lots of ground. And the great thing is, we aren't just thinking about ourselves and our relationship, we are both thinking with our children as the top priority. We are going to do things right. You all must please trust my judgement on this, especially being that I am not a fucking idiot and I over analyse everything. I would not ever do something if I could ever see it turning out in a bad way or if it just didn't feel perfect, especially with so many other lives that depend on the stability.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Well, about 3 weeks ago. But I have to tell you, there is something so incredibly perfect about the connection we have.

It's what we in the business of not rushing things call "puppy love" your initial attraction is incredibly intense but it won't last forever - it will gradually turn into your everyday love... or lack of thereof. You're practically wearing pink-tinted glasses here - knowing someone for three weeks is not a good basis to start a family with said person - wait at least a year or two before you even contemplate having children. Seriously DeadlyFoez, slow down. Slow down big time. Not only you can scare her away, you can burn yourself pretty badly.

Reactions: nando

DeadlyFoez

XFlak Fanboy
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
DeadlyFoez.zzl.org
XP
Country
United States
WHAT THE FUCK!!!

So my fucking douche sister has really fucked me over this time. She has her own apartment in the house and I have been occupying the rest of the house. Lately she has been telling me that she wants to move into my part of the house and have me move into her apartment. She has been putting demands on me telling me that I'm not allowed to have my girlfriends kids come over and I am not allowed to seek government assistance with putting our address as the place of residency because it might fuck up what she gets for assistance. So I finally put my foot down and told her that I'm not moving my stuff since I have already gotten settled in, got a fridge, a stove, and a washing machine, plus things for my children. So the bitch filed a restraining order on my claiming that I threatened to punch her. So now I am completely fucking homeless. I have no where to go. She is only doing this because she wasn't getting her way. Now I am fucked.

As if I haven't had enough horrible shit happen to me in the past 6 months, now she needs to pull this shit so she can get her fucking way. How much is this fucking world going to shit on me before I fucking snap? I can't fucking believe this.

Now with me not being allowed in the house she is going to happily move her shit wherever she wants. Fuck me over just so she can get her fucking way. I fucking hate this world.

DeadlyFoez

XFlak Fanboy
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
DeadlyFoez.zzl.org
XP
Country
United States
The ex is dropping the restraining order tomorrow. I've had my kids all weekend. I have been staying at Michele's house. We are working on getting a place together. Michele is pregnant, so we have about 9 months to get our shit together which wont be too tough to do with her career that she has.

I am going to see about selling off my half of the house to my sister which will get me close to $300K if all goes according to plan and then we can buy a house of our own. We have it figured out, just minor details left.

Zaertix

One Stop Nintendo Shop on Mixer!
Trophies
Website
mixer.com
XP
Country
United States
300K? Surely you mean 30K? Or 3K? 300K What do you live in a mansion? I haven't kept up with the thread at all but.... this is...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: If you want a good system to port it to, at least have a good programmer and knowledge.