I need some help, some support, or something. I'm about to lose it.

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
300K? Surely you mean 30K? Or 3K? 300K What do you live in a mansion? I haven't kept up with the thread at all but.... this is...

Real estate is pretty up there these days. Houses cost a LOT. Haven't had our house valued in quite a while, and since then we've ton tons of renovations. Beforehand it was worth like...320k?
This isn't a big, gigantic, extravagant house. I'd say it's pretty average sized. Not in a prime location (opposite actually...). Multiple houses in the area i've seen selling around that pricepoint (up to about 400k).
300k is a pipe dream for half a house, sure, he'll never get that. But assuming its a decent sized house, he could get a fair sum. No idea how real estate works mahself though. I guess it depends also where the house is.

DeadlyFoez

XFlak Fanboy
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
DeadlyFoez.zzl.org
XP
Country
United States
Sorry it's been so long. Here's a quick update.

Michele is pregnant.
The evil ex dropped the restraining order, but then had it put back on when she found out that I was involved with another woman.
I still have nightmares regarding my father on a regular basis.
I'm living with Michele.
I'm still looking for a job, which is tough since now I live in a different state.
My car is failing.
My drivers license is suspended. I owe over $500 in fines.
I at least get to see my children every weekend, but my ex is such a psychopath.

It's tough for me to take the time for anything of my previous life anymore. I kinda wish to just leave it all behind and start anew. Depression has certainly been getting the best of me.

I'll give another update in a few months or whenever I get around to it.

Thank you everyone for your support.

Thomas83Lin

Retro Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.thomas83lincodes.com
XP
Country
United States
I am going to see about selling off my half of the house to my sister which will get me close to $300K if all goes according to plan and then we can buy a house of our own. We have it figured out, just minor details left.
The IRS will soon be taking the house and then both my sister and I will be homeless
Thought you told me awhile back the IRS was taking the house. what changed sorry I haven't been keeping up with the thread. btw that's great news you get to keep the house.

DeadlyFoez

XFlak Fanboy
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
DeadlyFoez.zzl.org
XP
Country
United States
Thought you told me awhile back the IRS was taking the house. what changed sorry I haven't been keeping up with the thread. btw that's great news you get to keep the house.

Unfortunately, my Cant Understand Normal Thinking sister got a restraining order against me preventing me from ever going to the house again.

DeadlyFoez

XFlak Fanboy
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
DeadlyFoez.zzl.org
XP
Country
United States
Another update for everyone. I finally got enrolled in college for Electrical Engineering Technologies and my first class is tonight. That was thanks to a huge help from Michele for getting me motivated and believing in me that I can make something of myself despite all this hell that I have been dealing with.

I got the final divorce hearing held off until April so I can get my tax returns so I can afford a lawyer. I've already spoken to the lawyer and he is rather confident that I will be able to get full custody of my children due to Liz's action's and drug abuse issues.

Michele is going to be taking out a loan so we can rent a house and have a place of our own because we are currently living with her mother.

When the IRS finally puts my dads house up for auction we plan on purchasing it. I just need a way for us to fix our credit for that to happen.

Things are looking up. We have a baby on the way and is due in early August. I don't smoke pot anymore. I drink only like once a month now as opposed to 4-6 times a week. Finally got my vehicle reliably working. Still haven't found a job, but that is not my priority since I am now a full time student, but I am still looking.

Comes to find out, the person who was the administrator to my father's estate has bailed out because my sister was being too much of a bitch, so as far as I know everything is in limbo but I wasn't expecting to get anything out of it anyways because of all the debt that he had.

My father's birthday was just 6 days ago and it was kind of a tough day for me. I don't talk to his wife at all because she is a childish bitch who only cares about selling everything that was his and moving on and forgetting about everything that he was.

The 1 year anniversary of his passing is coming up soon. Not too sure how well I will be able to hold it together. I have nightmares almost every night about my father and my ex. Shit is still tough and although it isn't getting any easier, I am managing it better and not breaking down as much.

Thank you all again. I appreciate it very much.

DeadlyFoez

XFlak Fanboy
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
DeadlyFoez.zzl.org
XP
Country
United States
Damn good to hear from you again. Tbh I thought u were a bum on the street or dead by now. Keep up the good work.

I have risen from ashes MANY times over now. I have been homeless 4 times now, and somehow I have always gotten back on my feet. Albeit, I haven't been on top, but I wasn't stuck at the bottom either. I may make some bad mistakes, but I am not a bad person, nor do I deserve what a bad person should get.

Honestly, a round of applause should be given to Michele. Many doubted Michele as a rebound or that I was chasing a dream and over zealous about what I have found with her. But I must say, Michele has been an unbelievable miracle in my life. If it was not for Michele, I would be either homeless or dead right now. I have finally found the person who was meant for me. She does so much for me. And it is not only what she does for me, I bring much into her life that helps complete her too. I have found my soul mate. Thank you.

BTW, If I were to have died, it would have been widely known with confirmation. Too many good friends of mine are here on gbatemp or the internet where there likely would have been an internet burial. XFlak and JoostinOnline would have made some type of a public notice about it.

That is not me being conceded in any way. I just know who my friends are and I know that they would have said something if anything drastic had happened.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Damn man, good to see you after such a long Offline episode, I was beginning to think that you left for good! I'm glad that things are going well in life and everything's back on track. :)

iceypathx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Dang man, things haven't been going so good, however on the other side things are great. Just try to keep the faith in there, and live for your wonderful children and fight for yourself and your kids. Good luck. I mean, my girlfriend moved here to Canada with my family from Arkansas with her family, and it turns out because they just wanted me to be a supportive guy for her pregnancy. I never got her pregnant, turns out that she fucked somebody in Arkansas!! I was stressed out for a few days until I overcame the stress and and decided to move on. I have a date tonight, set by my father's friend's daughter he made here in Canada at his chemotherapy session. Things will turn out positive for you! So glad things are starting to work out for you!!!!!!

DeadlyFoez

XFlak Fanboy
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
DeadlyFoez.zzl.org
XP
Country
United States
So my children's teacher just called me up yesterday to inform me that my daughter hasn't done ANY homework this school year even after sending multiple notes to their mother saying that homework needs to be done. And she claims that she is the more capable parent, the judge will see it the other way.

Vengenceonu

Revenge is beneath me but accidents do happen.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So my children's teacher just called me up yesterday to inform me that my daughter hasn't done ANY homework this school year even after sending multiple notes to their mother saying that homework needs to be done. And she claims that she is the more capable parent, the judge will see it the other way.

Nothing a good (light) spanking cant solve :).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: You too