• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

I think you should vote for this man!

ShadowSoldier

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Mods please don't close this
ohnoes.png
move it if you have to. I only posted it mainly because who doesn't have facebook these days?

This man in the video is Nathan Barnatt. You might know him better as Trale Lewous. Or you might know him as Keith Apicary, the man who interrupted G4 on E3 2010 asking Olivia Munn if she seen the Dreamcast 2.

He does a lot of videos, he's, I don't know the best word, a comedian? He's in a contest right now where he could win $10,000. And that money will go to fund his two new music videos that he has planned:

Here is his full youtube video link where in the description, he links to the page you vote for.

Or if you don't want to watch his video, and just want to vote:
http://apps.facebook.com/tenthousanddance/...185811734768144

He already has two music videos out (see spoilers):

Check out his Keith Apicary videos where he basically just plays the stereotypical gamer who has a slur, glasses and is geeky. Or check out his Trale Lewous videos where he basically advertises candys.

It's also really great that if he wins, he's not going to put the money to waste or whatever or saving it, he spends it to entertain us. So please vote for his video
smile.gif

Also, here's a link to the song from Fantomenk: http://8bc.org/music/FantomenK/Getting+Mel...Out+Of+My+Head/

ShadowSoldier

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yeah I know. Gonna try and see if he has a different video up.

Edit: And he did, little different, but still has the great music in it. Also check out his Keith Apicary videos if you want some lulz.

ShadowSoldier

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
mad567 said:
damm where the hell he found all these handhelds in the third video??
tongue.gif

Last I checked, he doesn't work. He just makes videos, which he gets paid for. And he makes MP3's where people buy them off of iTunes, Amazon. He has DVD's sold through Screwattack.com, he has t-shirts and everything that people can buy.

CannonFoddr

Regular GBATemp Lurker
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
ShadowSoldier said:
ohnoes.png
move it if you have to. I only posted it mainly because who doesn't have facebook these days?

I Don't......

or a 'Twitter' or 'MySpace' or any other social network site available - but then again I don't HAVE a social life out of GBATemp...
laugh.gif

SamAsh07

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
ShadowSoldier said:
ohnoes.png
I don't have a Facebook account nor any social networking site account. What do you have to say for this??

I do have accounts on gaming sites like IGN, GameFaqs, GBAtemp and PSPhacks. Apart from those....none.
My social life is 'outside' the internet world so these 'virtual' social networks are not for me. I'm sure no one will believe what I just said, but this is the truth.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Black_Manta_8bit @ Black_Manta_8bit: hey