Ebuddy messenger (Pro)
Plants Vs. Zombies
Tilt to Live
Fruit Ninja
Solipskier
Pix 'n rush
Pac-man: Championship edition
Bejeweled 2
HD pinball for iphone (that's the name, it's a compilation of a separate pinball maps in one- search Pinball HD"
Doodle Jump
Flight Control
Cut The Rope
Real Racing 2
God finger
Road Blaster
Dead space
Labyrinth 2
Game Dev Story
Papa Sangre (headphones required, horror game played only with sound!)
Twitter
Joystiq
Weather Channel
Pulse news

Each of these apps is worth checking out! Left out my "average" apps and left in what I found impressive.

geoflcl

Permanent GBAtemp Newbie
Trophies
Website
loganderb.in
XP
Country
United States
+1 TeamViewer [Business]
This is my preferred method of remotely accessing my compy away from home. TeamViewer works across PCs, as well as mobile devices. Basically, as long as I have some sort of internet-connected doodad around, I can access my PC securely, if the need ever be!

+1 StreamToMe [Entertainment]
This is another nifty remote access sort of thing. I can get all of my pictures, videos, and music that I have stowed away on my PC from my iThing. Any mainstream format I can shake a stick at works, too! Not only is it just plain nifty, it also saves quite a bit of space, because all of the files are streamed on the fly.

+1 Pix'n Love Rush [Games]
Grueling, arcadey-type games are my favorite. Describing Pix'n Love Rush's gameplay is tough beyond that brief description, however. Also, astounded about how well the controls were, especially considering the amount of accuracy needed in this game. Also also, the cuteness of the graphics and music is simply irresistible!

+1 World of Goo[Games]
World of Goo is a nifty game. Although many of you have probably already experienced it for yourself, and therefore may have little reason to purchase it yet again on your iThings, I implore anyone who hasn't tried their hands (or fingers, in this case) at building looming towers of goo to do so as soon as possible. It's a charming, fun, and well-crafted little adventure, by any standards.

+1 League of Evil [Games]
Based on the Flash Game of the same name (but with much, much more content), League of Evil is a relentless, unforgiving, yet somehow still enticing platformer that put you on a grueling race against the clock through all sorts of delightfully-treacherous gauntlets. Don't be deterred by the format of this game, as the touch controls work fantastically. Anyone who loves themselves a good platformer, or is simply a glutton for punishment, ought to give this one a go for some quick fun.

Shorkio

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Finland
+1 Shadow cities [Games]
I don't believe this is for iPad, though
unsure.gif

haflore

aeternaliter fluxa
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
+1 Call of Duty: World at War: Zombies[Games]
+1 Asphalt (series) [Games]
+1 Chaos Rings [Games]
+1 Chaos Rings Omega[Games]
+1 Papa Sangre[Games]
+1 Dead Space[Games]
+1 Infinity Blade[Games]
+1 Jetpack Joyride[Games]
+1 Fruit Ninja[Games]
+1 Archetype[Games]
+1 Tales of Monkey Island (Series) [Games]
+1 Eternal Legacy[Games]
+1 Game Dev Story[Games]

iFish

Slower than a 90s modem
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
+1 Game Dev Story[Games]
+1 Jetpack Joyride[Games]
+1 Fruit Ninja[Games]
+1 Echofon[Social Networks]
+1Tweetbot[Social Networks]

link491

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
ok heres a few that havent been mentioned yet!
+1 Bards Tale (game)
+2Decked Builder (database)
+1Orcish (database)
+1Battle Map (utility) (i know this is a 30 dollar app but its really good)
+1Minecraft Pocket Edition (game)
+1Eden World Builder (game)
+1Epic Defence TD (Game)

thats just a few off the top of my head

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
I realize that the list is never going to be updated but whatevs.
  • Chaos Rings
  • Final Fantasy Tactics War of the Lions (surprisingly better than the PSP version)
  • Final Fantasy III
  • Bit.Trip Beat
  • Battleheart
  • Pocket RPG
  • Sonic CD
  • Mage Gauntlet
  • Jetpack Joyride
  • Planet Work
  • EDGE Extended
I don't even want to know how much these cost together, I should be saving my money not spending :|

7urismo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Filer:
It does what Safari doesn't
With Filer, you can download files from the internet directly onto your iDevice.
If you have iFile (Jailbreak required), you are able to view the file, and move it around the filesystem. Filer does that already, but, for older devices, it tends to crash.

There are many other ones, but, personally, I think Filer is the best because it is the most stable, and it has the most features.

darkangel5000

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Camera+ - Hands down the best camera app on the whole AppStore. AppStore
Finger Piano Share - Learn how to play all your favorite songs from the Twilight saga, Beethoven, Harry Gregson Williams, Derp on the 'Piano'. AppStore (Minor bugs exist, such as that some notes cannot be played, yet it isn't really problematic...)
Soundhound - 'I soooo want to know what's that song on the radio called, so I can download it over torrents when I come home. And now I can, because this App tells me which Music I'm listening to!!1oneone' Yeah, uh, mostly that. AppStore
Touchgrind - Fingerboard. Period. AppStore
Pinball Dreams HD - A 'good old' pinball game, just like on the Commodore Amiga. Well, except the fact that you don't have to chang- PLEASE INSERT DISK B TO CONTINUE AppStore
Draw Pad Pro - Ever wanted to draw/note something, yet you hadn't had a pencil and paper? Problem solved. (Use with Dagi Stylus for extra accuracy) AppStore
Scan - Used to scan QR- or barcodes. AppStore
Ocarina -
b3lmqjvn.png
:3 AppStore
Speedtest - So your Internet feels somehow slow as crap today? And you're sure it isn't your computer? Now you can be sure it's ! AppStore
Pulse News - All your news pages at your finger tips. Read as: Bloated RSS reader for Apple hardware AppStore iPhone/iPod / AppStore iPad
Delivery Status Touch - Ordering way too much crap online? Lost the overview over the orders? Want to know when you'll be getting crap from Amazon you've pre-ordered like in the 1990's (felt)? Use this. AppStore
eBay - Are you tired of searching eBay all day long for that $10 iPad 2 some Idiot is selling? With eBay Mobile you can be notified via push when people sell their stuff. - AppStore
eBay Classifieds - Don't know how to describe it. I would say a "mobile Reviermarkt", but then again, anyone other than people from the Ruhrpott in Germany would most likely not get it. :/ - AppStore / AppStore GER / AppStore NL (Dunno if these exist in other countries. Feel free to contribute, if I missed 'em...?)
- I seriously don't know if Apple enabled these with iOS5, but if they haven't, you can download it for emoticon fun in your messages.
Facebook / Facebook-Messenger - Self-Explanatory, eh? AppStore Facebook / AppStore Messenger
Find my iPhone - So you're that klutz who always loses his valuable and loved iPhone? Use this to track your Phone if you lose it again or if it gets stolen. AppStore
I love Katamari - Naaah Na-na-na-na-na-naaaa na na katamari damashi. Naaaah na-na-na-na-na-naaaa na na katamari damashi!! AppStore
PhotoSynth - Wave your iPhone around to create viewtiful panorama-shots. Appstore

I think thats it for now. I'd have listed so much more, but most of my apps are only useful if you are a german citizen (like managing your bank-account, looking up the schedule for the tram, blablah...). :/
Plus I'm sorry if any of the links redirect you to the german AppStore. I'm sure that I checked and edited all of them to show an english page, but yeah, making errors makes us human, right?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: Chuck your brain out the window, it's useless, use your head instead