• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

If the world was about to end, how do you think it will end? Or how would you like it to end? XD

gamefan5

Kid Icarus Uprising connoiseur
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Title says it all. I'm not saying I believe the world will end in 2012, cause I don't think it will.
But if the world were somehow to end, how do you think it will end?

Or if you have no idea about it, how would you like it to end just for laughs? XD

Tbh, I see the world ending because of human's greed that will throw everything out of balance and breed chaos everywhere.

However, if I could thing of a "funny" way to end the world, it would be...
the grey goo event. XD
Self-replicating Robots consuming all life-forms on earth and erasing everything in existence on a molecular level. XD

Can't wait to see your replies and imaginative comments. XD

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It's either going to be a nuclear apocalypse, or perhaps anti-matter technology will be perfected and we'll go extinct shortly after it does.

AceWarhead

"Must Construct Additional Pylons"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Snails mutate and form super-brains, and grow up to 20ft tall, slime over humans. and rule the galaxy.

Latiken

GBATemp's Epic Fusion
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No but seriously, we all know that the world will end when someone takes Goku's (Kakarot) dinner.
The Super Saiyans will kill us all!!!!!!

gamefan5

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnddd you haven't seen my post? Srsly?. That was the first event mentioned on this thread.

I don't have time for words. I don't even take the time to type out coherent sentences - I just mash my head against the keyboard over and over until it hurts. I've gotten lucky so far.

gamefan5

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I don't have time for words. I don't even take the time to type out coherent sentences - I just mash my head against the keyboard over and over until it hurts. I've gotten lucky so far.
Well thx. Now I KNOW the world will end. You haven't replied using a pun. HOW COULD U GAHARS??? DX

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night