• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

If World Ended??

cubin'

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
And of course, the entire internet will still be running so you can still download ROMs...

It will run for a little while but servers and networks require maintenance and the power plants also requite a fair bit of human input. You wouldn't have the internet for long
frown.gif

WeaponXxX

Too F'in Blonde
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
That is a pretty vague statement...world ending? But lets say I was either the last man on Earth...or one of the last several thousand on earth...Seriously I would most likely head to my safe as it has firearms, ammunition, cash, and even some gold. From that point I would head to a Wal-Mart and try to take it over...I read some would loot a Wal-mart...I would prefer to live in the Wal-mart...possible use the already supplied gates to keep looters out...or...that is what the firearms would be for I guess. It sucks in a time of tragedy to think of resorting that way ... I would try and reason to any looters but if it got to hostile I would do whatever it would take to secure my find. I would use the roof as my garden to grow my fresh vegetables ... and anything that might have a short growth period. I'd probably eventually use my cash, gold or food rations to send people to get me lumber to better block off the entrances to the Wal-Mart. I'd also use the roof to hunt down meat...birds, rats, ect and ride it out till civilization kicked back in.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night