Hacking If you're on 2.0-2.3, don't update...

Hajaz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Hi guys, i bought a new switch yesterday that has 2.3, but it also has a dead pixel. I could take it back to the store and ask for a refund but then id most certanly get a >3.0.0. Im mostly hoping to run emulators and kodi on it.
I could also keep it and replace the lcd once the prices for parts drop. Currently its like 50€ for and lcd witch is steep.

xabier

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi guys, i bought a new switch yesterday that has 2.3, but it also has a dead pixel. I could take it back to the store and ask for a refund but then id most certanly get a >3.0.0. Im mostly hoping to run emulators and kodi on it.
I could also keep it and replace the lcd once the prices for parts drop. Currently its like 50€ for and lcd witch is steep.

And probably not as sharp as the original one in the switch and dodgy digitalizer. I wouldnt go for replacement partS

Rauliki

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I would go and ask for refund. it's still possible to get <3.0.0 Switch.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended