PRAGMA

OP
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Ireland
They don't have to be insanely strong. A few stacked above the sensor should do it. Good luck:)
The r4i 3ds gold + came and it unknowingly came with a magnet. Heres the kicker, its like 1/2th the size of my nail...
It does stick to metal areas pretty well though, its sticking to the front of my soundbar and bottom of my monitor pretty easilly...
Hopefully this one will work :D Just waiting on the 3DS now.

senkunmusashi

@!#?@!?
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands Antilles
The r4i 3ds gold + came and it unknowingly came with a magnet. Heres the kicker, its like 1/2th the size of my nail...
It does stick to metal areas pretty well though, its sticking to the front of my soundbar and bottom of my monitor pretty easilly...
Hopefully this one will work :D Just waiting on the 3DS now.

Lol, as they say, "it's not the size that matters..."

Good luck and have fun with your new 3ds.

DarkenedMatter

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does this mean you'll have interest in working on kit-kat again or since there is other alternatives now that there is no reason to bother?

PRAGMA

OP
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Ireland
Does this mean you'll have interest in working on kit-kat again or since there is other alternatives now that there is no reason to bother?
Not saying I wont update it, but not saying I will be either.
Most of my resources are pretty much tied to another app that ive been doing for about 9 months now which is 100% unrelated to 3DS scene so even if I wanted to, I dont know if i'd have the time to.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)