Hacking I'm confused about what to do with ReNpDrm and why I'm getting C2 errors

Nio9345

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
dooceswild dude, you are not the only one having the same error with the same apps. I have a similar configuration on my vita (except the nonpdrm plugin) and since yesterday that I tried to use either VHBB or the PSN store I get the same error as you. I thought it was corruption problem on my SD Card that I use on my SD2VITA but now I read this and some other people having the same problem. It seems Sony did something to ruin us again and force us to update, but I don't know why VHBB is affected as well.

cracker

Nyah!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I didn't see the edit before about VHBB. Same thing is happening to me. In my case I had disabled the plugins/rebooted before I even opened VHBB to look for updates. I'be done the whole uninstall/reboot/reinstall process and still don't have any luck. I will block Sony's servers in my router again and see if anything changes.

Nio9345

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
I didn't see the edit before about VHBB. Same thing is happening to me. In my case I had disabled the plugins/rebooted before I even opened VHBB to look for updates. I'be done the whole uninstall/reboot/reinstall process and still don't have any luck. I will block Sony's servers in my router again and see if anything changes.
Yet again I have the same problem as you. Even without the plugins enabled i get the same error yet again. I'm happy at least that this isn't related to memory corruption and I might lost my memory card.

ArugulaZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Having the same problem. Just got Tactics Ogre legally but I guess I'm going to have to use Adrenaline as a back door for it. Was this going to be fixed soon?

dooceswild

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, glad that I'm not alone. Sadly, I'm still getting all the same errors still. Both the Playstation and the HB Browser. Same error for both.

cracker

Nyah!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I reinstalled VHBB again and it works now. I'm guessing it had to do with the app receiving malformed data and crashing instead of being related to ReStore/ReNpDrm. It throws the error when trying to download PC Link but not the other titles I tried.

Clutz450

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Make sure you have NoNpDRM Disabled when running the ReNpDRM. Some reason, you can not run both at the same time.
I'm having a similar issue. I tried disabling NoNpDRM but still the same thing. I can access the store but it errors out when I try to download any games from my download list. Does anyone have this working? Like is it possible I have something messed up on my Vita? Or is it a fact that it no longer works for anyone anymore? Thanks.

Clutz450

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No idea. Wish they had all Releases so Users can go back to a Previous Version if they wanted to.

I just found a YouTube video where a guy links to the plugins in his Google Drive account. Check it out and let me know if you think this could be the Beta3 version and whether or not I should try it. Thank you.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn