Hacking I'm on 4.0, should i lose all hope for homebrews?

SG854

Hail Mary
Trophies
XP
Country
Congo, Republic of the
Hmmmm....

journey_escape_cart.jpg

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Reactions: Noctosphere

Miles54321

Trophies
Website
derbergerac.com
XP
Country
Most version of the switch will be hacked in the future, <3.1 is optimal and I'd say 3.0.0 may not even be the first firmware to be hacked!
Down the line 4.0 will be hacked but it may not be this year, still worth keeping it for when it will be hacked eventually than buying another switch!
It's early days so many with 3.0.0 and above switches are panicking but I wouldn't worry!

Ethan34

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Myanmar (Burma)
Most version of the switch will be hacked in the future, <3.1 is optimal and I'd say 3.0.0 may not even be the first firmware to be hacked!
Down the line 4.0 will be hacked but it may not be this year, still worth keeping it for when it will be hacked eventually than buying another switch!
It's early days so many with 3.0.0 and above switches are panicking but I wouldn't worry!
we dont know about that... if the executor xploit is patched with a hardware revisions then firmware newer (like 4.0 etc) kight be lesft without kernels exploit for a long time, like ps3 and sega saturns

leonmagnus99

Trophies
XP
Country
Iraq
i lost count to these type of threads , sometimes i think it is the same thread until i check and see it is a new thread asking the same question over again.

tis just plain stupid.

Ethan34

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Myanmar (Burma)
i lost count to these type of threads , sometimes i think it is the same thread until i check and see it is a new thread asking the same question over again.

tis just plain stupid.
but why on this forum the point is to ask people (eg tempers) questions (eg is my switch capable of running the retroarch with firmware 4.0.0) right? especially since search function isnt working at all if you search for firmware number

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: hmm