Homebrew IronHax & YoutubeHax - FREE HOMEBREW!!!

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
uhm, so do that then?
That's what I'm trying?

The problem is that i CAN'T BOOT IronFall normally, even though I downloaded it legitimatelly.
You need to launch some sort of cfw to be able to run ironfall on 9.0 - 9.2.
The game has a minimum firmware of 9.3.

There are better alternatives but you won't listen.
That's why.

Are there any games that I can boot through a 3DS ROM or something to update to 9.3-9.5?

Reactions: GizmoTheGreen

GizmoTheGreen

Trophies
XP
Country
That's what I'm trying?

The problem is that i CAN'T BOOT IronFall normally, even though I downloaded it legitimatelly.

That's why.

Are there any games that I can boot through a 3DS ROM or something to update to 9.3-9.5?

why are you so insistant on using ironhax? the lower the firmware you're on the better, just install themehax, it's as easy, if not EASIER to use than ironhax.

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
why are you so insistant on using ironhax? the lower the firmware you're on the better, just install themehax, it's as easy, if not EASIER to use than ironhax.
Well I think I'll do that then. xD
I just wanted to install anything I could with *hax and leave Themehax as the last resort, but okay then. :P
I won't bother you guys anymore xD

Alternator47

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well I think I'll do that then. xD
I just wanted to install anything I could with *hax and leave Themehax as the last resort, but okay then. [emoji14]
I won't bother you guys anymore xD
Themehax should he your primary and browser or other hax should be left as a last resort. It makes a lot of sense.

Wolfy

Person That Never Was
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
She turned me into a newt!....But I got better.

Seriously though, at this point, like @Wolfy said, there's no reason to keep this thread open with the current situation.

First of all, I applaud your reference *applauds*

Second, these would great entrypoints back in the day, but having threads such as this open when they have been dead for awhile now will be asking for someone to revive them with a question on how to fix it on their side...........

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: