Homebrew Is it possible to get 2 pksm working different each on same sd path ?

sliver123

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hi, i just reached for some days a limit storage on pksm.

1000 mons.

So, i tried ''experiments''

something like this below

I placed/copied the bank.bin into a safe place on computer

then i deleted the same one on the sd card, then i placed my sd back to 3ds and i started up pksm

i saw that my bank was ''renewed'' like reborn (though it had 150 space) i need to find a solution for that too.. (cause when i put 1000 it just turns back to 150 on lastest version pksm )

Is there easier way to place 2 pksm inside same sd working different ?

For example one bank has (original has 1000) other mons, while the pksm2 has different ones

Or is this not possible ? (I saw that everything depends also on the folder ''Data'' from which i had placed the bin from there on the pc..

So even if i have 2 pksm (i saw 2 pksm inside launcher) they both just connect only to original ''data'' ?

I might have forgotten something, but let me know if you know some solution( Kind of urgent in need of this, since i don't want to use pkhex or other similiar to go always back using computer)

Giodude

GBAtemp's official rock
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
im pretty sure it uses the same patch regardless of which version it is so.... no. What i do know is that if you can find the source code you can change /pksm to /pksm2 or something like that

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: