Apple is the iphone 8 actually what we though the 7s was gonna be

Oleboy555

Trophies
Website
3ds.guide
XP
Country
Netherlands
I have an android phone an an apple ipad, I prefer android over ios but if you like apple go ahead and buy their phone for 800 dollars :)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Jailbroken iOS > Rooted Android > stock Android > old button based phone > stock iOS
are we talking tethered, semi-tethered or not tethered

tunip3

[debugger active]
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Umm... you don't have to "hit backup" unless you turn off automatic backups on purpose. By default, simply plugging in an iPhone syncs and creates a backup. The worst thing is having to wait for a jailbreak when new models come out. Once Jailbroken, however, Apple's app store + Cydia completely obliterates any competition on the Android front. The interface is far superior. Even with the relative ease of rooting an android, the settings are a pain to navigate, and different variations on different models/carriers don't help the situation. It's worse than dealing with 12 different Linux distros at once...
I can run full Ubuntu Linux on my phone and add a 10tb hard drive via otg can yours do that plus cydia is drag and drop but my phone can have root in the latest firmware and it grants more permissions and allows to think how can I push my phone to the limits

smf

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Most Android users buy Samsung, and it's likely people are going to stick with one brand anyway, so for most people that shouldn't be an issue.

I hate Samsung phones more than iPhones (not that I'd buy either).

I hate Linux too, life is too short for all that nonsense.

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh boy.. you guys are haters for an android and an apple. So what! We have different tastes in smartphones. Stop hating on any smartphones and enjoy your smartphone. Jeez!!

osm70

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
I have an android phone an an apple ipad, I prefer android over ios but if you like apple go ahead and buy their phone for 800 dollars :)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

are we talking tethered, semi-tethered or not tethered

Tethered - crap, but still better than stock

Semi-Tethered - Acceptable, but not exactly great

Semi-untethered - So, I have to run an app after every reboot. Not a big deal.

Untethered - The best one.

I can run full Ubuntu Linux on my phone and add a 10tb hard drive via otg can yours do that plus cydia is drag and drop but my phone can have root in the latest firmware and it grants more permissions and allows to think how can I push my phone to the limits

Actually, jailbreaking and rooting gives you the same permissions. Namely, root access. Unlocking the bootloader, etc, isn't the same thing.

And my iPhone (5S) can run Windows 98, so, running PC software isn't Android exclusive.

Catsinabucket

Permanently Uncertain
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I'm surprised nobody has brought up the fact OP wants 512GB storage (unless I missed something)

Why would a phone need that much storage?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Black_Manta_8bit @ Black_Manta_8bit: Oh @RedColoredStars yeah thats sad :sad: i feel it.