XtremeResident

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Is there an application that resembles pictochat, but allows you to chat with other DS owners over wifi? I have a supercard lite...anything out there for it?

thanks!

adgloride

Its A Wii Wario
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I was gonna say the 42 all time classics had WiFi chat as well. Not sure if you can only write messages though with the stylus.

XtremeResident

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Nice, ill gove 42 all time classics a try then. I just hope you can chat randomly and not only with people on your friends list...:s

oh really? so one exists then...hmm im sure somoene here knows and will post it....hopefully
smile.gif

teH XeRO

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
when u say 42 all time classics...are you implying only the UK version of the game has the wfc pictochat? or could i grab a copy of clubhouse games and it will also have it? sorry if its a stupid question but just wanted to clarify.

teH XeRO

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah i know...but for w/e reason the guy who posted 42 all time classics (his flag says hes from the states) seemed to go out of his way to mention 42 all time classics rather than clubhouse games..i know they are the same thats why i just wanted to make surehe wasnt only mentioning the UK version for a specific reason

Alex4nder001

Part-time thug
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
The Wii and Wii U are capable of communicating with the DS... I know because I sent demos to my DS with NDS sender. Surely there must be a pictochat client for a homebrew-enabled wii? Or if one doesn’t exist then we know its possible anyways

Last edited by Alex4nder001,
Reactions: Deleted User

Ryccardo

Penguin accelerator
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Surely there must be a pictochat client for a homebrew-enabled wii?
Nope

Or if one doesn’t exist then we know its possible anyways
In fact there are no Wii homebrews that connect to DS, sure they're technically possible but so is getting interesting homebrew on WiiU, which clearly isn't happening due to lack of interest of the persons who know how to program for it AND are willing to invest the time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: