Hardware Is this Pro Controller worth $20?

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
definitely. that's about half the regular price. it feels perfect in my hands, the dpad is great, and it carries insane battery power.

wicksand420

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have the same one and it doesnt work on the wii, just wii u, i would say to spend a little extra for the real wii u pro controller

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
oh, I didn't realize that wasn't the real thing. I guess I should've figured that by the price. third-party wii u controllers suck. I once owned one and the dpad was terrible.

NANASHI89

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Third-Party? The thing in the photo looks like an officially licensed controller! Even has the Wii U logo on top.

Sent from my SM-T280 using Tapatalk

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
don't know. I thought from the above poster that it was a fake. third-party controllers pretty much look the same. the box is also the same. the differences that I found were the dpad (felt very wrong), and the box (it was smaller than a legit controller's). you'll know if it's a fake just by holding it. I guess if it's used it could be that price, but knowing gamestop, they'd slash the price from $40 to $35, not half the price, so I question that,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's mostly the ones that are just pictures and no instructions at all