Gaming January 11th. Place your bets.

Is it happening?

• It's happening

Votes: 20 35.1%
  • It's not happening

Votes: 11 19.3%
  • It's not even happening in January my dude.

Votes: 5 8.8%
  • Sometime in January

Votes: 21 36.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Larsenv

Dr. Wii, Ph.D
Trophies
Website
larsenv.xyz
XP
Country
United States
Holy crap, congrats on post #7777777, you must be really lucky.

I thought that Nintendo has announced a Direct a few days before it starts, so not sure why they would just announce it now happening tomorrow.

LuigiXL

Trophies
XP
Country
Dark Souls: Remastered, The World Ends With You: Final Remix, Hyrule Warriors: Definitive Edition and Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze, all for Nintendo Switch.

Nerdtendo

Your friendly neighborhood idiot
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't tell who wins because yes it did come, but it was a mini direct... freaking all I wanted was VC. Well, I guess everyone wins. Go by yourself some Chilli's.

Reactions: Deleted User

ThoD

GBATemp Addict (apparently), but more like "bored"
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
4Chan was right?
:wtf:
Nope, I was (almost at least):P
Regarding what could be announced, I'd say a new Pokemon game for Switch, even if not part of the main series, 1-2 other Ninty games (Kirby or something perhaps), possibly VC for Switch and a couple third party games (could even be another SMT game or P5 finally giving me reason to get a Switch)...
Instead of VC we got some remakes (TWEWY Final Remix should have been Final Mix though if you get the reference:P), while not new, there were some updated Kirby and stuff, with 2 new Ninty games (Donkey Kong and Mario Tennis), then all third party stuff (btw, SNK sounds like Shingeki no Kiyojin, lol).

To say some stuff for the new stuff, Celeste was looking great until I saw it's publicized by EA and yeah... As for the Donkey Kong, I REALLY hope it's as good or better than the awesome game that was Country Returns on the 3DS! Ys is also one of the stuff I'm interested in, but by the time it comes out I'll already have played the PC one start to finish like 50 times!:rofl2:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: is it difficult?