{Joke} Your current 3DS Horoscope

Aether Lion

GBATemp's Pet Lion
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been a member of GBATemp since Febuary, and i have 450 in 4 months. Im online extremely often here. But really if you want to post jokes or something post it in the EoF please, thats its purpose.
Alright, I did say that if it could be moved there if that's where it belongs, that'd be awesome.

Reactions: Julie_Pilgrim

Margen67

Dirty entited pirate
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, in the ancient 3DS Horoscope that was developed [minutes] ago, there were only two "creeds". However they are very accurate.

----------

"A9LH Users"
You are a passionate revolutionary, but that is crippled by you're pushy-ness. The world feels as if it is full of peasants that lie beneath your feet. Your current status in life feels higher than Bill Gates, even if you still live with your parents. You may have had some hardships in life but you definitely blow them off as "easy".

Things you do for fun: Tell everyone to follow Plailect's guide, here.

Relationship advice: Stay away from "Anyone Else"s, your views conflict in very strong ways.

An example of something you'd say:
"You ONLY have to read this guide that takes 3 hours. If you don't your bloodlines are weak and you will not last the winter."

----------

"Anyone Else"
You're a silent easy-going free spirit. You're an inspiration to those around you. Your understanding and kindness seems to never end. However, when angered, that may change. You will either be mad or sad and which one it is, is something no one knows. You're quick to defend people you don't know and you form small groups to protect yourselves from any threat (#A9LHMasterRace.)

Things you do for fun: Listen to music, draw, maybe do some furry shit, drink hot tea, and express your creativity and individuality in any way possible.

Relationship advice: Stay away from "A9LH Users", your views will conflict.
"Why fix what isn't broken by attempting A9LH, dear friend? :)"
#A9LHMasterRace is only a threat to ignorance :)
"Why fix wut aint broke™" is what a typical *hax peasant would say.

Aether Lion

GBATemp's Pet Lion
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
#A9LHMasterRace is only a threat to ignorance :)
"Why fix wut aint broke™" is what a typical *hax peasant would say.
Marg you're my fav A9LH user because you ARE the definition.
On a serious note, A9LH is a little overrated. The people I've talked to about it are like "Eh, the benefits don't necessarily outweigh the risk but hey it is nice. DO IT. DO IT NOW. FOR NO REASON." xD

Margen67

Dirty entited pirate
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Marg you're my fav A9LH user because you ARE the definition.
On a serious note, A9LH is a little overrated. The people I've talked to about it are like "Eh, the benefits don't necessarily outweigh the risk but hey it is nice. DO IT. DO IT NOW. FOR NO REASON." xD

There is next to no risk as long as you follow the guide.

So being able to protect yourself from bricks without a hardmod, better boot times, 100% boot rate, saving space on the SD card, being able to use updated SysNAND, and not needing to install GBA/DSi games twice doesn't outweigh the almost nonexistent risk?

Do you really think someone would make a guide for an exploit that bricks your 3DS?

And if you think there is a risk, can you give me some hard evidence of a brick not just occuring due to user error?
The same thing can happen with a downgrade.

duffmmann

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sounds to me like OP hasn't yet installed A9LH. How about instead of wasting your time with silly threads like this, you just follow the guide, it really isn't hard. A little time consuming but totally worth it. Not everyone that did it is smug about it either, so if you do it, you don't have to act like you're better than everyone else if that's what scares you about doing the process.

Aether Lion

GBATemp's Pet Lion
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don"t use any CFW in any method in my principal console, so what is my horoscope?
Good call, I've reworked the OP a lot to give you and idea of your own personality! :rofl::yaynds:
Go check it out. :)

There is next to no risk as long as you follow the guide.

So being able to protect yourself from bricks without a hardmod, better boot times, 100% boot rate, saving space on the SD card, being able to use updated SysNAND, and not needing to install GBA/DSi games twice doesn't outweigh the almost nonexistent risk?

Do you really think someone would make a guide for an exploit that bricks your 3DS?

And if you think there is a risk, can you give me some hard evidence of a brick not just occuring due to user error?
The same thing can happen with a downgrade.
But there are so many spots where you can fuck up, and having even a slightly failing SD card (That you can't really tell is giving up on you) could brick your stuff. I mean, you make valid point. :)

you don't have to act like you're better than everyone else if that's what scares you about doing the process.
Hahaha, this terrifies me! xP
I want to, but honestly I already have like 40GB on my SD Card and I don't feel like having to reinstall all of the CIAs and I prefer emuNAND because as long as it's all you use (and they are unlinked), you can't really brick sysNAND.

Last edited by Aether Lion,

Margen67

Dirty entited pirate
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
But there are so many spots where you can fuck up
User error.
and having even a slightly failing SD card (That you can't really tell is giving up on you) could brick your stuff. I mean, you make valid point. :)
Once again, this has nothing to do with A9LH, and/or is user error.
If you're paranoid of your SD card being faulty then make a backup, and test it using something like H2testw.

Clector

Trophies
XP
Country
Bangladesh
Well there are people that wouldn"t want to use A9LH, don"t sure if the OP is one of that, but as said is no that insecure really; but if the OP says taht his SD is falling he should replace it even if he isn"t going to do A9LH, since it can make problems even in normal use.

Last edited by Clector,

Aether Lion

GBATemp's Pet Lion
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
H2testw? Never heard of it. I'll have to look it up. :)
Well there are pesons that wouldn"t want to use A9LH, don"t sure if the OP is one of that, but as said is no that insecure really; but if the OP says taht his SD is falling he should replace it even if he isn"t going to do A9LH, since it can make problems even in normal use.
I wasn't saying it is, but it is a possibility. Like there are variables that aren't user controlled. Plus, I can't even afford to eat let alone drop money on an SD card. (My mom's best friend who's like my second mom just bought my mom and I groceries today, bless her). So yeah. :P

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: sure, it can be hands free