Homebrew just a question for my bricked wii

huntertron1

dancing to music!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i have a white Wii with priiloader installed and accidentally set a password with a blank password.txt if possible how can i figure out the password

justjack

Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
I think that if you put a file called wii_secure.dol on the root of your SD card, you can bypass the password check. If it works, it should launch your renamed dol file.

huntertron1

dancing to music!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think that if you put a file called wii_secure.dol on the root of your SD card, you can bypass the password check. If it works, it should launch your renamed dol file.
ok thx so i can run usbloadergx to be a replacement wii menu thx (now all i need is a power cord and a/v cables and i can get on my white wii again)

GreyWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Put the Priiloader installer on the SD as "wii_secure.dol" then use it to uninstall Priiloader. Reinstall it afterwards.

huntertron1

dancing to music!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Put the Priiloader installer on the SD as "wii_secure.dol" then use it to uninstall Priiloader. Reinstall it afterwards.
ok sorry to bring this up i bought component cables and a replacement power brick for my wii when entering the wii_secure.dol file do i just let the Wii boot or do i hold reset?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/IihvJBjUpNE?si=CsvoEbwzNKFf0GAm cool