Homebrew kgsws' Homebrew launcher now released (For 3.0.0)

Zabhahs

Goron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, not to be rude, ungrateful or anything, but WHERE'S THE CLASSIC HOMEBREW LAUNCHER/CHANNEL DESIGN?!
while it would be nice, i think its kinda cool that its more similar to the switches native UI. makes it feel more.. integrated. like, the switch feels to clean and sharp to have soft waves for its launcher.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Christ it looks hideous. What the hell happened to the days where UI meant something? Wii U/3DS had way better looking homebrew
chill bro, its the ifrst release, give it time to be improved. lets be positive about someone making this not toxic

TheCyberQuake

Certified Geek
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, not to be rude, ungrateful or anything, but WHERE'S THE CLASSIC HOMEBREW LAUNCHER/CHANNEL DESIGN?!
They don't have hardware accelerated graphics yet, they are rendering solely through software. You'll likely see a better looking homebrew launcher when they get hardware accelerated graphics fully figured out and get more important aspects out of the way like fs access.

Reactions: Quantumcat
D

Deleted User

not sure what i am doing wrong got my own http server up using node js but no pictures either for my switch or me i put the folder name in my command not sure where i went wrong

i see now upload files would me needed ugh...

Last edited by ,

FliP0x

Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
This looks very good.

I am about to buy a Switch today or tomorrow, so I wen't to see how the hacking looks like currently.

I don't know what firmware I'll get, but I will most likely have to update to 3.0.1 anyway, as I plan on playing SM Odyssey.

About how common 3.0.0. Switches are, I suppose everyone has their point of view about this matter. It may be common that switches of people that watch the hacking scene are still on 3.0.0., but considering all switches altogether, I don't think that 3.0.0 switches would even make a visible chunk in a pie chart.

Newer games require newer firmwares, and I don't think that 90% of uninformed switch owners kept their firmware at 3.0.0 just to not be able to play the games they bought.

I consider 3.0.1, the one that SM Odyssey requires, to be a quite popular firmware, as the title is one of the platform sellers together with BotW. Sooner or later, this firmware will also be cracked open and exploits available. It eventually worked out with the 3DS too. Patched a bit too high due to a game, had to wait a few months longer but eventually got it hacked.

Xyphoseos

Hack or no games
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I launch ace.nro with ncat serv open, I go to hbl on switch but it disconect me of pegaswitch and I have nothing in hbl
how can I launch any homebrew ? (retroarch etc...) (your ace.nro is the first which work for me)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    The fuuuuu---
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I thought it was an actual xBox at that price.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I wanna grab a 360 Slim and a 360 E one of these days. Missed the boat of getting them at their lowest though, once they were discontinued. Could've got them for cheap back when I was a broke 20 something working at Target, but then again, I was a broke 20 something working at Target
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Being broke is no fun.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @Sicklyboy, $150 isn't that bad for a jtag slim on ebay
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I only wish it was actually playable.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There's a guy on the Tube of You that makes playable mechanical arcade games out of Lego. This could work on the same principle.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Just a couple of guys taking their manatee out for some fresh air, why you have to molest them?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Stupid Chinese shop switched their shipping company and this one is slooooooow.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    STOP BUYING CHINESE CRAP THEN
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Communism lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    OUR products
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped chinese crap
    +1
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped... +1