zwiti

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Slovenia
OH MY GOSH! A CONTEST!
biggrin.gif

BTW, I just looked the site, the site looks awesome, the only thing that sucks is that my country isn't supported
frown.gif
, they've got some cheap and interesting stuff (: (yeah, I am a cheap ass)..

Umm, if I win, does it ship into my country or not? I guess so but what the hell..

Chrille

Trophies
XP
Country
I just love the DS and how GBAtemp.net have collected all the homebrew and games that is available on their site for easy access. I've recently thought of registering here to be part of a great community and saw this today so i decided to register today both for the raffle and for being part of the community. Just looked over at Kick gaming and it looks awsome. Really easy to browse and buy stuff. Great job.
wink.gif

Thanks for a great community.
yaynds.gif

//Chrille

Youkai

Demon
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
zwiti said:
OH MY GOSH! A CONTEST!
biggrin.gif

BTW, I just looked the site, the site looks awesome, the only thing that sucks is that my country isn't supported
frown.gif
, they've got some cheap and interesting stuff (: (yeah, I am a cheap ass)..

Umm, if I win, does it ship into my country or not? I guess so but what the hell..

umm well they have Worldwide shipping ... so how is your country not supported ?
well ok you can't answer for the rules but still i think you overread something ?

And well yeah site looks rather nice, i like that cold silver style.
As long as they are partners with GBATemp i wish the best of luck with their shop and good sales ...

MatrixMaster3

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The site looks very nice. Better than most other flashcart vending sites if I may say so myself. I can definitely say that when I get a DSi this July, I will highly consider buying a flashcart from KickGaming. I hope your site the best!

thatguy123

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was just about to buy EZ-Flash 3-in-1 Expansion Pack (BLACK)
but it is sold out
frown.gif

any chance of you guy getting the big version for org gba, gb player /ect?

anyways site look good
smile.gif

knife

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
hmm, i think they have a new customer.
New design and new stuff, will be interesting to try it out.
The one with most toys dies happiest!!
bow.gif
//Knife

Sykojoe

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I've ordered from Kickgaming 3 different times, They have great prices and shipping is really fast (for me anyways they ship out of the same town I live in)

Bapts

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey!

I'm new here at GBATemp, in fact I don't even have a DS, but I am recently really considering purchasing one, thats why I am actively looking every bit of info on linkers and such.

I am particulary interested in the media player and homebrew apps of the DS, since I don't have an Ipod neither. I hope Kick Gaming will be offering that new slot 1 media player linker when it's out, at a good price of course.

Also I'm on a thight budget so I really want to make the best buy possible for this.

Finally sorry for my english, Im french canadian

have a good day !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: https://youtu.be/e1G3aKJ3g18?feature=shared