Translation Kurohyō: Ryū ga Gotoku Shinshō (Yakuza Black Panther) Translation Project

Aegehn

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi everyone,

Abu_senpai, I will follow your advice and try to ask on other boards. With the western release of Kiwami, the release date of 6 (and a collector edition coming with it), KHHSubs releasing translated cutscenes of Ishin, and the batch of news from last week, I really want to give it a last try and find some people to translate most, if not all, of what's left.
SubLoverD thanks for pointing it out in a PM, I don't get mail alert otherwise.

I'll try to keep you updated.

AceyBwoi

Trophies
XP
Country
latest update

Aegehn said:

I don't want to release something in this state. I could quickly upload an iso somewhere, post the link on some chan and let it spread, but I think the work done by those who worked on this deserves better. I hope you understand.
I'd love for a translator to pick this up, and finish the work with me. If that do not happen, someday I'll let it go and I'll release it, but with the release of Y0, Kiwami and 6 coming, I hope the license sparks some interest to new translators.

So here is what I offer you : if nobody wants to work on this up to 3 months after the latest release of Y6, I'll release it "as is".

Until then, if you are a translator and you want to help, please PM me.

Sorry for the long silence.

Last edited by AceyBwoi,

Abu_Senpai

Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
Hi everyone,

Abu_senpai, I will follow your advice and try to ask on other boards. With the western release of Kiwami, the release date of 6 (and a collector edition coming with it), KHHSubs releasing translated cutscenes of Ishin, and the batch of news from last week, I really want to give it a last try and find some people to translate most, if not all, of what's left.

Thank you for the update. Yes please do ask around on those forums as well as on this forum. There might be someone who could give you a hand finishing the remaining translations. I wish you the best of luck and thanks for all your hard work so far:yaypsp:

KHHsubs

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi everyone,

To be honest, when I'm done with the Ishin cutscenes (which shouldn't take too long - I'll probably be finished in early 2018), I'll consider finishing off the rest of Kurohyou (I think I was just burnt out with Kurohyou after doing all the main story). I'll get started with the substories first when that time comes. Though it would be nice if you do find someone else willing to help, because then they can work on the globals translation (which still has a lot left to translate, even though we've already done thousands of entries!) We also need help with the graphics editing because there's still a lot of that left to do.

wakabayashy

Trophies
Website
www.anime-heart.fr
XP
Country
France
To be honest, when I'm done with the Ishin cutscenes (which shouldn't take too long - I'll probably be finished in early 2018), I'll consider finishing off the rest of Kurohyou (I think I was just burnt out with Kurohyou after doing all the main story). I'll get started with the substories first when that time comes. Though it would be nice if you do find someone else willing to help, because then they can work on the globals translation (which still has a lot left to translate, even though we've already done thousands of entries!) We also need help with the graphics editing because there's still a lot of that left to do.

you'll release a patch for ishin too ?

Aegehn

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Though it would be nice if you do find someone else willing to help, because then they can work on the globals translation (which still has a lot left to translate, even though we've already done thousands of entries!)

Someone just contacted me about joining the translation, so maybe things will turn out to the better. Whenever you want to go back it, you can. Of course, please complete the Ishin cutscenes, I need those too...

Wakabayashy, don't expect a Ishin patch from us. I have zero knowledge and material to work on PS3 or PS4. Though I think there is some good emulation of PS3 going on, so maybe someone some day will do it.

wakabayashy

Trophies
Website
www.anime-heart.fr
XP
Country
France
Someone just contacted me about joining the translation, so maybe things will turn out to the better. Whenever you want to go back it, you can. Of course, please complete the Ishin cutscenes, I need those too...

Wakabayashy, don't expect a Ishin patch from us. I have zero knowledge and material to work on PS3 or PS4. Though I think there is some good emulation of PS3 going on, so maybe someone some day will do it.

ok thanks and I hope someone will translate ishin (and maybe Kenzan & Kurohyō 2: Ryū ga Gotoku Ashura Hen)

I'm dreaming ^^;

SubLoverD

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey everyone haven't been on for a while been busy but im glad the post isn't dead and the translation is still ongoing YAY!

Enigma Hall

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I remember trying search for a translation years ago with no luck. A group was begun a translation but never continued. It is a great hope to play this game properly.

koffieleut

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I'm still remembering a English patch 8 years ago for black panther 2. By opening the rar file my pc stopped working .

But like all the other members are saying, keep on the good work. And we'll see it when it's done ;).

Reactions: wakabayashy

deitz

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
I c
latest update

Aegehn said:

I don't want to release something in this state. I could quickly upload an iso somewhere, post the link on some chan and let it spread, but I think the work done by those who worked on this deserves better. I hope you understand.
I'd love for a translator to pick this up, and finish the work with me. If that do not happen, someday I'll let it go and I'll release it, but with the release of Y0, Kiwami and 6 coming, I hope the license sparks some interest to new translators.

So here is what I offer you : if nobody wants to work on this up to 3 months after the latest release of Y6, I'll release it "as is".

Until then, if you are a translator and you want to help, please PM me.

Sorry for the long silence.
ould help with translation, pm me

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I could help with translation, pm me

Reactions: goth2191

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, I have heard of the Fallout TV series. Many people thought it was good.