Gaming LBP PSP?

petethepug

PUG
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Since the LBP Servers got shutdown for the PSP version of the game, is there a site already out or a download site that lets people download levels on their PC?

I'd like to play the PSP version of LBP since I never played it.

Gyron_Oldvic

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Since the LBP Servers got shutdown for the PSP version of the game, is there a site already out or a download site that lets people download levels on their PC?

I'd like to play the PSP version of LBP since I never played it.

The PSP version of LBP is well worth getting. They did a really good job of it. You can get some user levels at the links below. Even though they've uploaded their entire LBP profile with them, you can strip the profile/save from the packs and just add the levels to your own LBP save (backup your save before you do this). I've tried this and it works. You can also play the levels that were downloaded to a profile from a different region. Just add the levels (not the save files) to your own LBP profile folder. Euro is 'UCES01264PROFILE' and US is 'UCUS98744PROFILE'. Remove the following files from the user level packs before adding them to your own LBP profile:

CAT005.PLK
CATEGORY.PLK
CMOBJ.ILB
COMSHA1.BIN
CURCOST.CBF
CURCOST.CST
DEFCOST.CBF
DEFCOST.CST
ICON0.PNG
ICON1.PMF
LBPKEY.BIN
MYCST.ILB
MYOBJ.ILB
MYSHA1.BIN
PARAM.SFO
PIC1.PNG
PLAYER.AUT
PS.BIN
STORY.DLV
STORY.SCO
STORY.SLV
THEME.PLK
THM005.PLK

1500 user levels:
https://www.reddit.com/r/littlebigp...psp_save_files_1500_levels_from_most_hearted/

250 users levels:
https://www.reddit.com/r/littlebigplanet/comments/4vi70h/littlebigplanet_psp_save_file_the_best_of/

133 user levels:
http://www.lbpcentral.com/forums/sh...be-shut-down-on-July-31&p=1227263#post1226119

Also make sure you update your LBP to v2.05 otherwise you'll run into problems. The update is also needed for some official stuff like certain costumes, items etc. The 'Turbo' level pack also needs it. If you are using OFW and are running the game from UMD or PSN, just by press 'triangle' on the game icon and select 'Update'. If you are running from a backup iso on CFW, you'll have to do it manually using 'Iso Tool v1.981' (see you tube tutorial linked below). There is a site that claims to have the v2.05 iso, but it isn't actually patched (it just has the update files with it), so just do it yourself. It's straight forward. If you don't want to connect to Sony's servers on your PSP for the update (like it shows in the tutorial), just download the v2.05 update using 'PSN.PKG.Decryptor.&.Extractor.v1.85-LMAN' using the 'PSN Update' option (searching for either 'UCES01264' or 'UCUS98744' depending on your LBP iso region). Then extract it using the same prog, and copy 'PBOOT.PBP', 'patch.arc', 'dlc0003.arc' and 'dlc0005.arc' to '\PSP\GAME\UCES01264' for Euro version, or '\PSP\GAME\UCUS98744' for US version. Now on your PSP using 'Iso Tool v1.981' select your LBP iso, then select 'Game Update' (not 'Make GetUpdater File' like it shows in the tut, as you've already put the v2.05 update files on your PSP). That's it.

Update LBP PSP to v2.05 using Iso Tool:

petethepug

PUG
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh well. I don't have a PSP yet or the game, but thanks for filling me in though, I was just wondering if there was a site dedicated though for storing info on LBP PSP Levels that can seemingly download them on PC.

It would be cool if someone made a site like that if it wasn't out yet or if one was already out though :P.

Anyways though, cheers. I plan on getting a HB-able PSP at some point just for kicks and modify it to make it compatible with emulators and what not so this is great news to hear knowing that there is a start for playing levels online on moon.

If I have questions when I try to get everything setup I will ask here once I get a PSP.

AncientBoi

THEE GAY WARLORD™ - Defender of GAY Rights
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The PSP version of LBP is well worth getting. They did a really good job of it. You can get some user levels at the links below. Even though they've uploaded their entire LBP profile with them, you can strip the profile/save from the packs and just add the levels to your own LBP save (backup your save before you do this). I've tried this and it works. You can also play the levels that were downloaded to a profile from a different region. Just add the levels (not the save files) to your own LBP profile folder. Euro is 'UCES01264PROFILE' and US is 'UCUS98744PROFILE'. Remove the following files from the user level packs before adding them to your own LBP profile:

CAT005.PLK
CATEGORY.PLK
CMOBJ.ILB
COMSHA1.BIN
CURCOST.CBF
CURCOST.CST
DEFCOST.CBF
DEFCOST.CST
ICON0.PNG
ICON1.PMF
LBPKEY.BIN
MYCST.ILB
MYOBJ.ILB
MYSHA1.BIN
PARAM.SFO
PIC1.PNG
PLAYER.AUT
PS.BIN
STORY.DLV
STORY.SCO
STORY.SLV
THEME.PLK
THM005.PLK

1500 user levels:
https://www.reddit.com/r/littlebigp...psp_save_files_1500_levels_from_most_hearted/

250 users levels:
https://www.reddit.com/r/littlebigplanet/comments/4vi70h/littlebigplanet_psp_save_file_the_best_of/

133 user levels:
http://www.lbpcentral.com/forums/sh...be-shut-down-on-July-31&p=1227263#post1226119

Also make sure you update your LBP to v2.05 otherwise you'll run into problems. The update is also needed for some official stuff like certain costumes, items etc. The 'Turbo' level pack also needs it. If you are using OFW and are running the game from UMD or PSN, just by press 'triangle' on the game icon and select 'Update'. If you are running from a backup iso on CFW, you'll have to do it manually using 'Iso Tool v1.981' (see you tube tutorial linked below). There is a site that claims to have the v2.05 iso, but it isn't actually patched (it just has the update files with it), so just do it yourself. It's straight forward. If you don't want to connect to Sony's servers on your PSP for the update (like it shows in the tutorial), just download the v2.05 update using 'PSN.PKG.Decryptor.&.Extractor.v1.85-LMAN' using the 'PSN Update' option (searching for either 'UCES01264' or 'UCUS98744' depending on your LBP iso region). Then extract it using the same prog, and copy 'PBOOT.PBP', 'patch.arc', 'dlc0003.arc' and 'dlc0005.arc' to '\PSP\GAME\UCES01264' for Euro version, or '\PSP\GAME\UCUS98744' for US version. Now on your PSP using 'Iso Tool v1.981' select your LBP iso, then select 'Game Update' (not 'Make GetUpdater File' like it shows in the tut, as you've already put the v2.05 update files on your PSP). That's it.

Update LBP PSP to v2.05 using Iso Tool:

This also still helps me in 2010. If you're still around, Thank you :bow:

Reactions: Gyron_Oldvic

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/IihvJBjUpNE?si=CsvoEbwzNKFf0GAm cool