Hacking Libretro/Retroarch on Xbox One

dominater01

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maybe scum but working scum
well it might work but that guy over at xb1emu is just stealing other peoples code and is selling it as if he made it

im not trying to start anything im just saying

i think winpse10 runs on pcsx code and absestos said he'll look into it but that was awhile ago so idk if he remembers

Anonym123

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Slovakia
Yes I understand. And thats true that stealing and selling it as yours is weird. I really like retrix and thats the reason why I want psx emu to be working. Im not a programmer and thats why I cant do so much. I just asked if there is any way to make it works. I know that using others codes is something like stealing but if you dont do it because of profit and you use it just as an inspirations than it couldnt be problem :D thank you for answers and hope that one day we will see playable psx emulator on Retrix

dominater01

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes I understand. And thats true that stealing and selling it as yours is weird. I really like retrix and thats the reason why I want psx emu to be working. Im not a programmer and thats why I cant do so much. I just asked if there is any way to make it works. I know that using others codes is something like stealing but if you dont do it because of profit and you use it just as an inspirations than it couldnt be problem :D thank you for answers and hope that one day we will see playable psx emulator on Retrix
well i've heard that the psx emulation on retrix is only slow on xbox one and is totally fine on pc so somethings going on with the xbox one and the dev doesnt own an xbox one so he cant test it

TheRealNGB

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
While it is wrong for him to use others code, and pass it of as his own, or to sell the product using code that is freely available, he is the one doing the work to port it over, and was taking the risk of putting it on Microsoft store, so I don't take issue with wanting compensation for those services.

But yeah there is an issue with passing code off that is not your as your own, you got to at least give credit where it is do, it's not difficult to just be honest and tell people where you got the code from if you didn't originally create it.

Anonym123

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Slovakia
well i've heard that the psx emulation on retrix is only slow on xbox one and is totally fine on pc so somethings going on with the xbox one and the dev doesnt own an xbox one so he cant test it
Its slow on xone because it has limited resources while pc is unlimited. Thats the reason why its working well on PC but Id like to see it on xone as well

Anonym123

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Slovakia
the thing is pure poo on xb1
Its just matter of taste. Yes I think that its too low performance in dev mode too as its eight gemeration console and I dont understand why they wont let us o use full performance. I love playing on xone and then it would be amazing to play PSX games as well. Its much easier to go on PC and run emulator but Im fan of consoles and then I hope that the developer of Retrix optimizes it to run it in dev mode.

blahkamehameha

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey folks, do any of you know if the latest version of Retrix (1.9.4) on the retrix.me website needs dependencies installed for Xbox One?

If so, I only need to install the ones in the "x64" folder of the Retrix 1.8 version correct? The "arm" and "x86" folders included in the Project Pegasus download aren't needed at all?

Anonym123

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Slovakia
Hey folks, do any of you know if the latest version of Retrix (1.9.4) on the retrix.me website needs dependencies installed for Xbox One?

If so, I only need to install the ones in the "x64" folder of the Retrix 1.8 version correct? The "arm" and "x86" folders included in the Project Pegasus download aren't needed at all?
Dependencies you can find there https://github.com/Aftnet/LibretroRT/releases .Yes. x64 is everything what you need to install

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Communism lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    OUR products
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped chinese crap
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @LeoTCK is your partner the sascrotch or smth?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good morning
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Out of nowhere I got several scars on my forearm and part of my arm and it really itches.
  • AdRoz78 @ AdRoz78:
    Hey, I bought a modchip today and it says "New 2040plus" in the top left corner. Is this a legit chip or was I scammed?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    @AdRoz78 start a thread and post a photo of the chip.
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Yawn
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    and good morning everyone
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BakerMan, his partner is Luke
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Sup nerds
    +1
  • Flame @ Flame:
    oh hi, Sickly
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Oh hi flame
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @K3Nv2 what was your ps4 situation
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    did you always have a ps4 you never updated
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    or were you able to get new ps4 tracking it \
    as soon as the hack was announced
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    or did you have to find a used one with the lower firm ware that was not updated
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I got this ps4 at launch and never updated since 9.0
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You got a good chance of buying a used one and asking the seller how often they used or even ask for a Pic of fw and telling them not to update
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: You got a good chance of buying a used one and asking the seller how often they used or even ask...