Hacking [List] Games required Firmware version

D

Deleted-355425

Mario oddysy needs to be proven but mine played on 4.0.0 without need to update. Still expect it to be 3.0.1 though.

Reactions: BvanBart

BvanBart

Gaming addict #2 and some
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Why are you mixing eshop games with physical?
Eshop always requires the latest version.

At least mark the physical ones if you're going to do that.
Oh really? I was not aware of that! Can you somewhat prove that or send me a link where this is stated?

PossiblyOne

Alive For Now
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Actually, couldn't you use your computer and buy/download non-physical games through the Nintendo Game Store (for some countries, at least)? Wouldn't that be a way to bypass the eshop?

Last edited by PossiblyOne,

BvanBart

Gaming addict #2 and some
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Actually, couldn't you use your computer and buy/download non-physical games through the Nintendo Game Store (for some countries, at least)? Wouldn't that be a way to bypass the eshop?

That is an interesting theory, however buying is not the problem. Downloading and for the games to show up in your home menu is the problem. Super Mario Odessey, I bought it via my PC to pre-order it... It did not show up until I updated my Switch.

Reactions: PossiblyOne

Futurdreamz

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Honestly I think discussion about firmware versions should usually stay in the hacking topic. Literally all it pertains to is the small section of users who want free games (or totally just want to tinker with it instead of buying a Pi or Android phone) and otherwise it's rather annoying - like a weird cousin that comes up to you every family reunion and asks if you have any meth.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte